where to process your slides and price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundg

Apr 2, 2004
Toa Payoh & Boon Keng
Hi, buddy,

I shoot with Slides, and find it's terrible expensive in some shop for processing only at $9.5 and 7days cycle.

Any other good place in SG for a good price?

roundg said:
Hi, buddy,

I shoot with Slides, and find it's terrible expensive in some shop for processing only at $9.5 and 7days cycle.

Any other good place in SG for a good price?

I go to fotohub (the old RGB) and process, S$6.30, ready in 3hrs :thumbsup:
I saw that colorlab (adelphi) has got a promotion where you buy slides from them, and you get S$2 off developing. Not too sure of their pricing though..

behyx said:
I go to fotohub (the old RGB) and process, S$6.30, ready in 3hrs :thumbsup:
I saw that colorlab (adelphi) has got a promotion where you buy slides from them, and you get S$2 off developing. Not too sure of their pricing though..

think fotohub also have... bundle or their promo... like the promo elite chrome with processing for 9.90, den i buy their bundle of velvia with processing, about less than 15 each.

Thanks a lot. Will go to fotohub, although not easy for me to meet their working time. They close at 7:00pm.

We charge $6.30, inclusive of GST for slide processing without mounting. And yes we close at 19:00.

However, if you can't make it before 19:00, you may chose to drop off the slide into our deposit box in front of our shop.

Best Regards,
FotoHub Team

FotoHub Beach Road
103 Beach Road #01-01
Premier Center
Singapore 189704
Tel: 6334 6146 Fax: 6334 6147
http://www.fotohub.com

==================================================

more info I get from them, FYI

I go to Ruby, $5.10, next day collection mostly.

Is there any other places? I thought I recall somebody telling me he got the slides processed in Boonlay? It is a shame that RGB gave up on the processing, they used to charge $4.90 per roll without mount and $8.90 with mount.

I asked also because I am tempted to purchase a Nikon F6 as a brother to my DSLR but I don't want to go into it to realise that all the labs are giving up on slides process, maybe this year, maybe next year, or may not at all.

$6.00 , 3 hours, Fotohub beach road. Was using Ruby previously until once they held my slides for too long.... :sticktong

What about scanning of slides? How much, and where?

Finally I went to ClourLab Photofinishing in Adelphi,

$6.00 and next day collectiong.

Saw they have promotion as buy one roll of slides get $2 discount in processing.

roundg said:
Finally I went to ClourLab Photofinishing in Adelphi,

$6.00 and next day collectiong.

Saw they have promotion as buy one roll of slides get $2 discount in processing.

Any clue how much is their Velvia 50 slides 120mm??

Status
Not open for further replies.