where to process your slides and price?


Status
Not open for further replies.

roundg

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2004
2,522
0
0
Toa Payoh & Boon Keng
#1
Hi, buddy,

I shoot with Slides, and find it's terrible expensive in some shop for processing only at $9.5 and 7days cycle.

Any other good place in SG for a good price?
 

behyx

Senior Member
Jun 15, 2002
2,642
0
0
35
SG
www.danielbeh.com
#3
roundg said:
Hi, buddy,

I shoot with Slides, and find it's terrible expensive in some shop for processing only at $9.5 and 7days cycle.

Any other good place in SG for a good price?

I go to fotohub (the old RGB) and process, S$6.30, ready in 3hrs :thumbsup:
I saw that colorlab (adelphi) has got a promotion where you buy slides from them, and you get S$2 off developing. Not too sure of their pricing though..
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#4
behyx said:
I go to fotohub (the old RGB) and process, S$6.30, ready in 3hrs :thumbsup:
I saw that colorlab (adelphi) has got a promotion where you buy slides from them, and you get S$2 off developing. Not too sure of their pricing though..
think fotohub also have... bundle or their promo... like the promo elite chrome with processing for 9.90, den i buy their bundle of velvia with processing, about less than 15 each.
 

roundg

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2004
2,522
0
0
Toa Payoh & Boon Keng
#5
Thanks a lot. Will go to fotohub, although not easy for me to meet their working time. They close at 7:00pm.
 

roundg

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2004
2,522
0
0
Toa Payoh & Boon Keng
#6
We charge $6.30, inclusive of GST for slide processing without mounting. And yes we close at 19:00.

However, if you can't make it before 19:00, you may chose to drop off the slide into our deposit box in front of our shop.

Best Regards,
FotoHub Team

FotoHub Beach Road
103 Beach Road #01-01
Premier Center
Singapore 189704
Tel: 6334 6146 Fax: 6334 6147
http://www.fotohub.com

==================================================

more info I get from them, FYI
 

Andy Ho

New Member
Jan 10, 2003
389
0
0
Punggol
#8
Is there any other places? I thought I recall somebody telling me he got the slides processed in Boonlay? It is a shame that RGB gave up on the processing, they used to charge $4.90 per roll without mount and $8.90 with mount.

I asked also because I am tempted to purchase a Nikon F6 as a brother to my DSLR but I don't want to go into it to realise that all the labs are giving up on slides process, maybe this year, maybe next year, or may not at all.
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#9
$6.00 , 3 hours, Fotohub beach road. Was using Ruby previously until once they held my slides for too long.... :sticktong
 

Sep 18, 2004
191
0
0
#10
What about scanning of slides? How much, and where?
 

roundg

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2004
2,522
0
0
Toa Payoh & Boon Keng
#11
Finally I went to ClourLab Photofinishing in Adelphi,

$6.00 and next day collectiong.

Saw they have promotion as buy one roll of slides get $2 discount in processing.
 

behyx

Senior Member
Jun 15, 2002
2,642
0
0
35
SG
www.danielbeh.com
#12
roundg said:
Finally I went to ClourLab Photofinishing in Adelphi,

$6.00 and next day collectiong.

Saw they have promotion as buy one roll of slides get $2 discount in processing.
Any clue how much is their Velvia 50 slides 120mm??
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom