Where to print postcard like digital photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

serene

Oct 3, 2004
Hi everyone,
I hv a newbie question. I like to print my photos using Epson durabite paper, ie, a real matt surface like soft postcard. However, my printer is of amateur grade and the tones did not turn out correct. Please advise where I can get to print on such type of paper.

Thanks in advance
Serene

U need to do some editing & processing to your photos 1st B4 they look as vibrant as postcard photos.

AReality said:
U need to do some editing & processing to your photos 1st B4 they look as vibrant as postcard photos.

Thanks for your info.
I learnt that to print on postcard type paper, Kodak charges $4.00 handling fee. It is quite expensive considering that I have one or 2 to print. These are the better ones. :)

If you're going to make postcards for commercial reasons, going to a professional printer may be a better choice, but if you're just printing to send someone, there're other better ways.

U can try the post card print at digipro imaging at marine terrace. Their quality is good. www.digipro.com.sg

Nastro said:
U can try the post card print at digipro imaging at marine terrace. Their quality is good. www.digipro.com.sg

Nastro,
Thanks for your advice. I shall be calling them soon.
I am making an album for my collection of photos and I am planning to make them look like postcards. Currently I print from Epson C65 - sometimes, it is very good but sometimes, the printer just could not get it.
I am considering making a collection of nice X'mas cards too. Thought this may be more personal than buying off the shelf.

Thanks again :)

if you are interested in doing up postcard.
Here we offer 200pc with gloss lami @$198.
But we use xerox printer for that with a 250gsm heavy weight paper.
Dont worried about colour as our xerox printer and computer is commercialy calibrated to meet the closest colour to your need
Call my mobile at 96639375 for kris

we also do small quantity as well.contact as to find out more.

You can print on lustre paper (a mix of glossy and matt) at Beautiful memories at Stamford House. Look for Sanjay.

Status
Not open for further replies.