Where to print photos for coffee table book

Status
Not open for further replies.

dintigger

Sep 20, 2005
Hi
just asking if someone could help me on this?
i been taking pic on and off and i want to compile a coffee table book for my sister(as a gift for being the best sister i boy get ever have) some what like a wedding album type of pictures thru our growing up years.. i can find those shops selling a acid free paper photo ablum but i dont think i can print on them .
my question are ..
are the photos print out and paste on the album?
if so where do i go to get the photos printed?
and what type of glue do i use to paste the photos.
when i go to weddings the coffee table album are so nice ..where can i get one produce as such ?

i tried looking around in the forum and it has been very very helpful for how to take pics but album work i cant dins thus i am seek your help guys .. thanks so very much

thanks mates this helps a lot ...

any cheaper places?

and I believe there is no minimum order for fotohub...can even just produce one :thumbsup:

the finished book is in a thick medium that is durable (don't know about colour durablility, but physically is hard)...and with matt or gloss finish...

Hi guys..

I hap to shop around SUntec and show fotohub opened a store with Kodak.
U guys might check those smaple coffee book out...

But i personally feel the price is a bit steep..but quality is there....

you can try Tomy Print @ Funan Level 2. I printed a softcover 8" x 12" (80 pages) there. Good quality and price $52 only. Can do the photo arrangement at the shop there. :)

http://myimagestory.com/

I just did a self made wedding photobook and my wedding guests were impressed by the print quality :) you can give them a try

I just collected my photobooks from printworks. Good quality prints even for shots I took from my 5 megapixel P&S camera. Very reasonable prices too and book was ready in 1 week.:thumbsup:
www.myphotoideas.com

you can try Tomy Print @ Funan Level 2. I printed a softcover 8" x 12" (80 pages) there. Good quality and price $52 only. Can do the photo arrangement at the shop there. :)

I've tried tommy print too, pretty ok and quite good value since their pricing is for 80pgs :)

cheapest option is to buy the book template from canon. its a set of photo papers for inkjet with a binder so u can bind the pages into a book.
i think the set is ~ $20 not sure.

I do mine here:
http://www.photobook.com.my/V3/

Find the quality very good, and have wide range of formats.

I did the A4 landscape....very pro done.

Also did the A4 softcover portrait....very nice.

Can try I Photo at Taman Jurong Shopping Centre. They do alot for Wedding and Studio.

I do mine here:
http://www.photobook.com.my/V3/

Find the quality very good, and have wide range of formats.

I did the A4 landscape....very pro done.

Also did the A4 softcover portrait....very nice.

Hi tchuanye,

Thanks for recommending us. Just a question:

Since it's an online thingy and it involves high res images, do you make sure you take care of the copyright issues of your pics, as in preventing them from being leeched. Or just forget it, dun worry and just send images to them?

Hi tchuanye,

Thanks for recommending us. Just a question:

Since it's an online thingy and it involves high res images, do you make sure you take care of the copyright issues of your pics, as in preventing them from being leeched. Or just forget it, dun worry and just send images to them?

I just forget it and send images to them. Seems they are quite ok...and I think its in the photobook format already, not as individual pics being uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.