Where to print out 4R photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joezhang

Jan 28, 2005
Hi all,

would like to check is there any recommendations as to where is a good place to print out 4R photos from Digicam?

I went to FujiFilm at T.Bahru Plaza but the quality isn't tat good (as in most of the pics were cut off on top, so my head becomes 3/4 only.. )

Thank you all.

joezhang said:
Hi all,

would like to check is there any recommendations as to where is a good place to print out 4R photos from Digicam?

I went to FujiFilm at T.Bahru Plaza but the quality isn't tat good (as in most of the pics were cut off on top, so my head becomes 3/4 only.. )

Thank you all.
Why are u stay? if west u may drop at Miao Laan Colour Centre at B B west st11 ask kelvyn for help.

:embrass: Hello pantone,

me stay west area.. bt batok would be fine for me...
you know the block??

BTW, you happen to know wat's the price like? :embrass:

joezhang said:
:embrass: Hello pantone,

me stay west area.. bt batok would be fine for me...
you know the block??

BTW, you happen to know wat's the price like? :embrass:
blk 154 #01-302 oppx NTUC or behind Macdonald,For CS 4r $0.30 5R $0.50 8r $2.50 & S8r $3.00 other then that u can custom size like 6" x 15" or 8" x15" service :thumbsup: sorry their Tel: 65641062.

harlo...

ur head is cut off prob becoz u asked for 4R, where some cropping is done.
next time, try to ask for 4RD (digital)... it'll be the full pic.

as for cheapest,
KONICA - no.1 colour centre is cheapest so far at 20cents for above 100 / 200 pieces.
KODAK - www.picturesky.com is cheapest so far for 27cents.

:)

joezhang said:
Hi all,

Thank you all.

hello,

normally when i go to Kodak Color Centre to print the 4R photo, the staffs there will ask which kind of 4R photo i need.
still remembered tt they told me got "4R Fit", "4R Crop", "4R with Frame", etc. :)

alankuik said:
harlo...

ur head is cut off prob becoz u asked for 4R, where some cropping is done.
next time, try to ask for 4RD (digital)... it'll be the full pic.

as for cheapest,
KONICA - no.1 colour centre is cheapest so far at 20cents for above 100 / 200 pieces.
KODAK - www.picturesky.com is cheapest so far for 27cents.

:)

can check with u is the price for 4R and 4RD same? ;) ;)

Hi Pantone, Big kahuna, Ivan & Alan Kuik,

Thank you all for the info :thumbsup: ... Will definitely try to print from the recommended places.. I think will try the mentioned few places/webby and see which quality is better then will stick to it lor..

Again, thank you all.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.