Where to print large size photos?

shepherdmoon

Jan 7, 2012
Jurong West
recently want to print some A4 and A3 size photos from my previous work to decorate my office and apartment. just wonder where most of you print your large size photos? I heard Chiif offer print service, anyone tried before? pricewise worth to try? thanks for your advices!

chiif has a number of happy customers, not sure if they are all regular CS members. best to go down to his shop and check it out s samples. he prints on various mediums to get the texture / finish that you want.

There's this print shop at Sunshine Plaza.
Saw a few very large prints of travel photos hanging in their shop.
Quality of the print seems pretty good but I didn't enquire abt their pricing.

try googling 'k100 photo singapore'. They print only to around 12" x 18" for a reasonable price. I have used them before.

the photos are by the photographic printing process and not inkjet type. the last visit I paid around $5.50 for a glossy 12" x 18" print.

Last edited:
Can try Picnpixel Funan #04-16:)

Chiif is good and friendly!

+Like for Chiif.

Share with us the prices please... I also want to print...

http://chiifcameras.dreamhosters.com/print-price-list/ Chiif posted the price on his website. I ordered some A4 for 12/each and some A3 for 28/each. Price is OK for me. He did some adjustment using LR on his Big Mac. I should be able to collect the print tmr.

Idk the market price, but that sounds very reasonable. I'm starting to do a little colour now, maybe one day I might need his service too.

Chiif is the person I will go and see if I did not own a printer.

Leica Singapore also offers printing services. The prices seem fair. I have personally not used them in Singapore so I can't judge but it should not be bad if they have the same standards as the other Leica shops in other countries.

Just got the prints, so nice. Even got some discounts from Chiif. Highly recommended!!

Chiif service always tip top and reasonable price also! Thumbs up!