Where to post for a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee2003

Nov 28, 2003
Paya Lebar
First and foremost... A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all...

I have a question regarding where to post a newbie shot for fellow members to give advice on how to improve. I had read through the forums and some members have this strong feel that newbie shots are just a waste of their precious time and hence would like to see less of these shots being posted.

My question is where should I post my shots. Should I placed it in the newbie forum or the gallery as I feel kinda bad if I post in the gallery section and kenna tekan from the seniors because it is a waste of their bandwidth and time. But will it be appropriate to post in the newbie section moderators? As I figured that pictures are suppose to be in the gallery section.

Do hope someone can enlighten this very new and blur newbie :bsmilie:

Lee2003 said:

I have a question regarding where to post a newbie shot for fellow members to give advice on how to improve. I had read through the forums and some members have this strong feel that newbie shots are just a waste of their precious time and hence would like to see less of these shots being posted.

My question is where should I post my shots. Should I placed it in the newbie forum or the gallery as I feel kinda bad if I post in the gallery section and kenna tekan from the seniors because it is a waste of their bandwidth and time. But will it be appropriate to post in the newbie section moderators? As I figured that pictures are suppose to be in the gallery section.

Well, you can start by getting a free gallery, put your pic there .... then put your link to there.

very very sorry....i think you are reffering to my post. :(
apologized first before any further comments...

i am not sure y the post end up talking about newbies...as i started with the post talking about generally photographers across clubsnaps.....i dont mean to end up talking about newbies shots...really sorry for this point...

as i have mentioned that newbies can have very impressive shots too....

just help yourself with the posting of photos..dont worry of what i am saying..cos i have upgraded to BROADBAND LIAO!...hahahha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

MatthewSCL said:
just help yourself with the posting of photos..dont worry of what i am saying..cos i have upgraded to BROADBAND LIAO!...hahahha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: which broadband are you using ? SCV or Singtel?

c

MatthewSCL said:
singnet 256K unlimited :D

Enjoy your unllimited access

No offence in your other thread about postings, as you suggested "close it". Let's get on with what we like to do best.

Happiness lies within a man

Lee2003 said:

Hi Lee2003,

First of all, welcome to Clubsnap. :)

For your question, it is ok to post in either newbie or gallery forums. Although we would like to focus more on pictures in the galleries, newbie forum is a special place where we welcome discussions, photos, and all newbie related things. And don't worry about it, everybody has to start somewhere, and we are all here to learn. ;)

You guys going to regret wasting time to see my first picture post soon.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

So this is a warning to all that is going to click on it hehehehe...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.. Clubsnap is really a great place to start.. Been reading and reading and reading all the useful information available here in the forums..

Lee2003 said:
You guys going to regret wasting time to see my first picture post soon.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

So this is a warning to all that is going to click on it hehehehe...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.. Clubsnap is really a great place to start.. Been reading and reading and reading all the useful information available here in the forums..

If say like that I am gonna regret buying my camera :D

We are all in the learning process, so just face it ;)

blurblock said:
Well, you can start by getting a free gallery, put your pic there .... then put your link to there.

Are we able to get a free gallery in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.