Where to post animate GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
I would like to know where can i post animate GIF? Perviously I can post animated GIF inside Multiply but somehow now it cant work. Any kind soul know if there is any website where i can upload to.

Next question: Can CS upload and display Animated GIF?

Anson

Jul 31, 2006
ansonchew.com
www.ansonchew.com
I would like to know where can i post animate GIF? Perviously I can post animated GIF inside Multiply but somehow now it cant work. Any kind soul know if there is any website where i can upload to.

Next question: Can CS upload and display Animated GIF?
Answer to you questions: Flickr, YES..... :)

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
Just to add on, for Flickr you need to post the original size image, the other resized res won't work..

Dec 23, 2007
by any chances anyone know how to make animate gif on mac or pc?

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
Just to add on, for Flickr you need to post the original size image, the other resized res won't work..
sorry, do u mean if i resize each image to say 5"x7.5" @72dpi & save for web.

than i do a gif in photoshop & save as animated gif.

the flickr will not show? above was what i did this morning, in cs4 it is working, but it doesnt work in multiply & flickr.

also, last the gif i did in the past & posted in multiply site had stop the animation, any idea is it multiply changes something?

thanks many many.:)

Last edited:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
flickr right, if you post larger than 500 pixels wide, you can have medium size, that will give you jpg instead of gif.

i don't know about multiply.. but you must post the "original" image, that is what j-chan is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom