Where to party in Bangkok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspere

Jul 27, 2003
East Side
gallery.clubsnap.com
Hi me and some friends are heading to Bangkok for golf in late March, and was wondering where we can party during the nights.

Names, locations, and approx costs would be greatly appreciated.

Rated stuff please PM, general stuff please post for everybody.

Last edited:
Soi Cowboy
Hollywood
RCA
OA Bar / Boss
Caribean
Resort
Scatch Dog
Exotica

Xperio pretty much named quite a few of the usual places to hit while in bangkok, enough to keep you busy. Costs generally how much you intend to drink & what other "extras" you plan to do.

Too bad about Santika though.

Caspere

Hope you have a good time.
BKK can party at many places. Too many to name.
Sit near the entrance (sometimes they lock the exit route), just in case.

Sent you PM

Last edited:
Xperio pretty much named quite a few of the usual places to hit while in bangkok, enough to keep you busy. Costs generally how much you intend to drink & what other "extras" you plan to do.

Too bad about Santika though.

That is a fantastic place to go especially with top bands playing there... I was there in most of the trips to BKK.:thumbsup:

If you like RCA then try Thong Lor... is the upcoming hippies clubbing venue in the next 1 to 2 years. The clubs there are good, new and happening. Do check them out.;)

it was one of my fave hangouts.

as for rated stuff, unless you can speak/understand thai & thus being able to go all the thai places, those places catered for english speakers are basically tourist traps. none i would ever recommend going, unless you don't mind being mr carrot head.

If you like RCA then try Thong Lor... is the upcoming hippies clubbing venue in the next 1 to 2 years. The clubs there are good, new and happening. Do check them out.;)

you're a frequent visitor to bangkok also?

Wat is RCA stand for .. ... :embrass:

it was one of my fave hangouts.

as for rated stuff, unless you can speak/understand thai & thus being able to go all the thai places, those places catered for english speakers are basically tourist traps. none i would ever recommend going, unless you don't mind being mr carrot head.

There is one place which I will definately not recommend you to go... that's BKK's Red Light District. If you are every there, watch for what you order and your credit card bill.:)

My apology. I don't quite know the answer for that. That's how the venue to made known to me since the 1st time I step foot onto BKK.:bsmilie:

For those whom do not know much about RCA, it is located outside the city area and if you are on a cab, surely, the taxi driver will know what it is located. It is something like Clarke Quay.

It is nothing as compared to Gogo Bars which you can find at Coyboy Soi. It's pure clubbing and you will be surprise who good the clubs are as compared the ones we have locally.

Here are some of the bars I been and still going on occassion basis...

Molly bar is just opposite Route 66 and Flix on the other side of the street. If you are looking to chill for a drink, this is the place for you. You can find such bars in SG as well.

Route 66 will be a club you might find pretty interesting with 3 sections divided into Trance, Live Band follow by R&B Hip Hop... the DJs are real good.

Club Astra is a modern Club with Modern Music.

Flix and Slim, if I am not mistaken, they are under the same management. They are 2 different bars but split within a building. Flix is more towards Trance and House Music while Slim is R&B and Live Band.

Hope this information will be helpful for you guys.

RCA = Royal City Avenue

I think most of the locals know it as RCA and not by it's name

I simply love Slim! woohoo~ i miss the clubbing scene in thailand so much. Route was only ok-ok when i last went.

Last edited:
RCA = Royal City Avenue

I think most of the locals know it as RCA and not by it's name

I simply love Slim! woohoo~ i miss the clubbing scene in thailand so much. Route was only ok-ok when i last went.

Thanks bro... learn something today... hahaha... still not asleep yet?

If I am in BKK now, I am probably still clubbing...:bsmilie:

The one thing I like about Thai clubs is the way the staffs help you hook up with girls in a proper way. That is one business stradigy I learnt... hahaha.

it's not even 9pm where i am.

usually at this time, already leave club to have supper with XMM. no need staff to help, i help myself. =)

it's not even 9pm where i am.

usually at this time, already leave club to have supper with XMM. no need staff to help, i help myself. =)

Hahaha... of course...;) It is a big playground there no doubt... will be very interesting to explore as compared to the limitations we have in SG. If there is an opportunity, will like to have a citzenship there but is not going to be easy I understand. The Thai Culture is indeed very strong for a foreigner to step in even to have a business to start with.:think:

Hahaha... of course...;) It is a big playground there no doubt... will be very interesting to explore as compared to the limitations we have in SG. If there is an opportunity, will like to have a citzenship there but is not going to be easy I understand. The Thai Culture is indeed very strong for a foreigner to step in even to have a business to start with.:think:

I think it's easier to get citizenship anywhere else in the world.
They welcome you to spend money but make it hard as hell for you to earn their money.

Maybe marry thai wife easier to get citizenship? :think:

As much as i like being in thailand, i never thought of getting citizenship there. Holidaying and living there very different.

Last edited:
I think it's easier to get citizenship anywhere else in the world.
They welcome you to spend money but make it hard as hell for you to earn their money.

Maybe marry thai wife easier to get citizenship? :think:

As much as i like being in thailand, i never thought of getting citizenship there. Holidaying and living there very different.

I find that there are various business opportunities available in BKK. A lot of things are not as advance as for example: A friend of mine got married to a Thai girl and they set up a Play Station Gaming Stall and they are drawing about $2.5 to $3.5 minimum nett profit a month... to be consided not bad given the expenses there are so low. Not many can afford a play station in Thailand.

There are a lot of openings available especially for those whom are keen to set up a corporate gift distribution there...

Having to import clothes from BKK to SG to sell it on blog shop is also some businesses of our models... hahaha.

I will agree with you that having a business there, you need a thai name listed in the business and that person got to be reliable to do so.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.