Where to look?

Someone asked me this n I didn't know how to reply. Haha!

When being shot by a DSLR, where should the eyes be looking? At the lens? Or at the logo (where the popup flash shld be)?

Input everyone!

N Merry Christmas!

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore

When being shot by a DSLR, where should the eyes be looking? At the lens? Or at the logo (where the popup flash shld be)?

Input everyone!

N Merry Christmas!
Why must qualify by "shot by a DSLR" ? :)
what's the difference?

compact camera and DSLR are all the same wat... the sensor is directly in line with the lens.

ZerocoolAstra said:
Why must qualify by "shot by a DSLR" ? :)
what's the difference?

compact camera and DSLR are all the same wat... the sensor is directly in line with the lens.
Cos the one who asked is intimidated by "the big big lens" on a dslr! She has no problems with a compact but dares not pose in front of a dslr! Hahaha

Thanks for the insight!

Cowseye

Mar 7, 2010
Singapore
www.ttlo-cowseye.com
As a poser, just relax and be natural and pose in the way most natural to him/her. It's the photographer's responsibility to catch her eye in the frame and frame her nicely.

Valkarian

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
that said, if she needs to know where to look, the middle of your lens is one way to do it. it'll come out as she's looking directly into the picture. genreally looking at the camera itself will be able to pull off that effect. to not look into the camera, you actually have to divert your eyes away from the camera itself(you dont say)

so yeah, just look nice and hard into that shimmering piece of glass =D

takafan

Nov 26, 2008
Bedok
SkimMilk said:

Input everyone!

N Merry Christmas!
Easy, gaffer the brand :)
Now there's only one choice.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com

Input everyone!

N Merry Christmas!
if you want to show eye contact in the photos, just ask your subject Look Into The Lens.

Top Bottom