Where To Learn Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi, i need help over here. Did a google search and came up with many different courses and schools for Spanish in Singapore. Can anyone recommend me any good and recognised one for just part time classes? Of course main thing is effectiveness and not so ex. ;) Thanks

Actually i am looking at learning Spain's Spanish. Heard that they can both be very different, just like cantonese spoken by Hong Kongers & Singaporeans, but it will not be totally different.

Effectiveness in the sense that the course is useful and lets you learn how to converse and read/write in the shortest time?

Hola, try dora the explorer for really basic Spanish

but i think that is south American Spanish
598~Dora-The-Explorer-Posters.jpg

Is Las Lilas a good school? Anyone have any experience there before?

Is Las Lilas a good school? Anyone have any experience there before?

Dealt with them on Spanish translation as recommended by Mexico Embassy but not Spanish class.

Can try Bridge SA also. Found their charges are more competitive.

How about try Lingo Language School?
http://www.lingoschool.com/

Hey thanks for the recommendations, i went to check out the website and it appears they divide the courses into basic, intermediate and advanced and each of this 3 stages containing only 22 hours of lesson.

Have you tried learning from this schoo before? Was your experience there good? And in such a short time, would we come up with anything?

Dealt with them on Spanish translation as recommended by Mexico Embassy but not Spanish class.

Can try Bridge SA also. Found their charges are more competitive.

Hey hi, thanks for the help. How was the service of Las Lila?

Hey thanks for the recommendations, i went to check out the website and it appears they divide the courses into basic, intermediate and advanced and each of this 3 stages containing only 22 hours of lesson.

Have you tried learning from this schoo before? Was your experience there good? And in such a short time, would we come up with anything?

Hi Zhiliang,

very sorry i have no experience with the school. I just happened to know there is one at Bestway building when i went there to eat bak cho mee....You might need to check with them directly.

Hi Zhiliang,

very sorry i have no experience with the school. I just happened to know there is one at Bestway building when i went there to eat bak cho mee....You might need to check with them directly.

Thanks Ah Seng, its another avenue for me to explore and the price is more competitive too.

I advice you can go to see this spanish translation . And I learn it now. Perhaps we can help you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.