Where To Learn Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi, i need help over here. Did a google search and came up with many different courses and schools for Spanish in Singapore. Can anyone recommend me any good and recognised one for just part time classes? Of course main thing is effectiveness and not so ex. ;) Thanks

Of course main thing is effectiveness and not so ex. ;) Thanks
just to note
you have to make sure you differentiate between learning South America spanish and Spain's spanish.
you have to define you own meaning of "effectiveness" and where you want to use it

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Actually i am looking at learning Spain's Spanish. Heard that they can both be very different, just like cantonese spoken by Hong Kongers & Singaporeans, but it will not be totally different.

Effectiveness in the sense that the course is useful and lets you learn how to converse and read/write in the shortest time?

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Is Las Lilas a good school? Anyone have any experience there before?

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
How about try Lingo Language School?
http://www.lingoschool.com/
Hey thanks for the recommendations, i went to check out the website and it appears they divide the courses into basic, intermediate and advanced and each of this 3 stages containing only 22 hours of lesson.

Have you tried learning from this schoo before? Was your experience there good? And in such a short time, would we come up with anything?

Ah_Seng

Apr 8, 2003
Land of the woods........
Hey thanks for the recommendations, i went to check out the website and it appears they divide the courses into basic, intermediate and advanced and each of this 3 stages containing only 22 hours of lesson.

Have you tried learning from this schoo before? Was your experience there good? And in such a short time, would we come up with anything?
Hi Zhiliang,

very sorry i have no experience with the school. I just happened to know there is one at Bestway building when i went there to eat bak cho mee....You might need to check with them directly.

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi Zhiliang,

very sorry i have no experience with the school. I just happened to know there is one at Bestway building when i went there to eat bak cho mee....You might need to check with them directly.
Thanks Ah Seng, its another avenue for me to explore and the price is more competitive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom