Where to keep....Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolldrum

Nov 29, 2006
JB
Hi all,

A noob question here...

where do i keep flash? inside the dry cab? and can i leave the battery inside? will it leak?

tell you

certainly, you don't leave your batteries in your flesh as in any electonics devise if you no use for a certian time...

as to dry carbinet, i also don't know but i had a bad experience

I store mine without batts in my dry cabinet. Even the batts are inside the dry cabinet.

Same here.
No problem too. But I usually keep an eyes on the bat's 'expiry date' if alkaline.

Too troublesome to remove the battery, unless I will prepare for not using it for long time.

Regards,
Arto.

certainly, you don't leave your batteries in your flesh as in any electonics devise if you no use for a certian time...

I wouldn't leave batteries in my flesh anytime!

Everything just put into dry cabinet.

I dump everything in the dry cabi too :bsmilie: with batteries in the flash.. cos' I will likely to use it at least once a week.. too troublesome to take them out and the flash battery cover like not too lasting.. maybe open and close too many times.. give way soon :rolleyes:

I dump everything in the dry cabi too :bsmilie: with batteries in the flash.. cos' I will likely to use it at least once a week.. too troublesome to take them out and the flash battery cover like not too lasting.. maybe open and close too many times.. give way soon :rolleyes:

I open mine too everyday but won't so easy spoil, unless it's abused.

i dump everything into DC but batteries are out the hardware.. hehe.. i use them a few times a week.. hee..

Keep battery separated from flash when not in used.

No need to keep in dy cab.

Agree with you... I keep all my batts and mem cards in another box... Dun find it useful to put in drybox... Also, drybox running out of space le... Haha...

I just buy a bigger DC and dump everything inside. :bsmilie: Batteries seperated from flash (& in the DC too) :bsmilie: .

I left my batt in the flash and in the dry box... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.