Where to keep....Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolldrum

Nov 29, 2006
JB
Hi all,

A noob question here...

where do i keep flash? inside the dry cab? and can i leave the battery inside? will it leak?

mcn

Oct 6, 2005
tell you

certainly, you don't leave your batteries in your flesh as in any electonics devise if you no use for a certian time...

as to dry carbinet, i also don't know but i had a bad experience

fireframe

Dec 5, 2003
certainly, you don't leave your batteries in your flesh as in any electonics devise if you no use for a certian time...
I wouldn't leave batteries in my flesh anytime!

miniUltraman

Feb 27, 2006
Everything just put into dry cabinet.
I dump everything in the dry cabi too :bsmilie: with batteries in the flash.. cos' I will likely to use it at least once a week.. too troublesome to take them out and the flash battery cover like not too lasting.. maybe open and close too many times.. give way soon :rolleyes:

Snoweagle

Jan 26, 2005
Pasir Ris, Singapore
I dump everything in the dry cabi too :bsmilie: with batteries in the flash.. cos' I will likely to use it at least once a week.. too troublesome to take them out and the flash battery cover like not too lasting.. maybe open and close too many times.. give way soon :rolleyes:
I open mine too everyday but won't so easy spoil, unless it's abused.

imouyang

Oct 17, 2004
Hougang
Keep battery separated from flash when not in used.

No need to keep in dy cab.
Agree with you... I keep all my batts and mem cards in another box... Dun find it useful to put in drybox... Also, drybox running out of space le... Haha...

ipin

Nov 21, 2005
I just buy a bigger DC and dump everything inside. :bsmilie: Batteries seperated from flash (& in the DC too) :bsmilie: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom