Where to go printing large photo print (A0 or A1 size)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yymun2014

Sep 3, 2014
Tampines
Hi, may i ask do anyone who where can go to do large print in singapore? Good Photo quality, hope the print could last 10yrs or more

Hougang St 21, Kodak, near 7-11 and MacDonalds. NOT the Heartland Mall one, that one is HORRIBLE.

can try Botak,
http://www.botaksign.com.sg/, they are not a print lab but do all sorts of printing for indoor and outdoor advertising. You can even email them your file for printing an collect them when it is ready (usually the next day) cheap and good (just printed 2 pcs of 25 X 36 inch for less that $20/-)but please note that they will not do any color correction for you.

can try Botak,
http://www.botaksign.com.sg/, they are not a print lab but do all sorts of printing for indoor and outdoor advertising. You can even email them your file for printing an collect them when it is ready (usually the next day) cheap and good (just printed 2 pcs of 25 X 36 inch for less that $20/-)but please note that they will not do any color correction for you.

curious --- printed on what material?

these are for roadshow, exhibition, events and advertisements stuffs, it will won't last very long, that the type that TS is looking for.

Not true, I use them to print for a client about 4 years ago and the photo is exposed to sun everyday and earlier this year when they change to another image the 4 year old photo is still ok, another example will b a batch of car decal printed 3 years ago which is still in use now.

Am curious what material you printed on to get that pricing.

Anyway they are actually walking distance from my place. Probably will take a closer look when I go to 717 trading for durian.

I have been recently trying out a new printer for canvas prints www.plixo.com.sg. Price is good with A2 at $39 including stretching. They do not use the archival grade canvas and is printed on an old 6-ink HP large format printer. Colours are less vibrant, about 90% when compared to those printed on a 12-ink HP large format printer using archival canvas, but at 60% cheaper, this would be a very good alternative.

anyone know where to print and cost for:
30 x 60 inch
anti-uv ink
artist canvas
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.