Where to go for X'mas?


Status
Not open for further replies.

clap

New Member
Dec 8, 2005
3
0
0
#1
Hi guys, since X'mas is approaching I tot it'll be quite good to start the ball rolling with everyone contributing their recommendations for dinner or party places and bargains

Abyone has good recommendations?
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#2
During school day i go church, usually got a lot of big hug with pretty babe:thumbsup:
Down side, many man to hug too..:sticktong
 

novello76

New Member
Jul 11, 2004
1,492
0
0
#3
Timbre at Substation during christmas season.. U blues a former top band in Spore is performing there..great atmosphere and reasonable prices for food and drinks.
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#4
Guess while everyone is partying .... i will be partying with my camera:sweat:
 

clap

New Member
Dec 8, 2005
3
0
0
#8
S11loop said:
Guess while everyone is partying .... i will be partying with my camera:sweat:
Great News for budget hunters tis Festive season

MIA having festive promos for 12days from 21st Dec 2005 to 1st Jan 2006-

1. FREE FOOD during happy hours!!! from 6pm-8pm every weekdays(Mon-Fri) except holidays

2. DRINK-ALL-U-CAN all nite!!! for X'mas Eve and New Year's party. I think the charges are only $42 for non-members and... $28 for members!!!

3. Vodka mixes jugs - only $10 per jug and $100 for 12 jugs!!!

All these on top of their usual specials everyday!

I guess I'm gonna have a very happy festive celebration party with these deals man

Check it out yourself - www.mia.com.sg
 

clap

New Member
Dec 8, 2005
3
0
0
#10
clap said:
Great News for budget hunters tis Festive season

MIA having festive promos for 12days from 21st Dec 2005 to 1st Jan 2006-

1. FREE FOOD during happy hours!!! from 6pm-8pm every weekdays(Mon-Fri) except holidays

2. DRINK-ALL-U-CAN all nite!!! for X'mas Eve and New Year's party. I think the charges are only $42 for non-members and... $28 for members!!!

3. Vodka mixes jugs - only $10 per jug and $100 for 12 jugs!!!

All these on top of their usual specials everyday!

I guess I'm gonna have a very happy festive celebration party with these deals man

Check it out yourself - www.mia.com.sg
The deal just got even better - 5-course X'mas Dinner for only $30nett plus drink-all-u-can package for only $55!!!
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#11
clap said:
The deal just got even better - 5-course X'mas Dinner for only $30nett plus drink-all-u-can package for only $55!!!
go post at consumer site ... i am interested if no where to go lol ;)
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#12
maddog said:
Why is Orchard Rd closed from 2pm on Christmas? Another mass orgy party?
Yes, there will be a parade, with participants from many countries as well as locals, should be very colourful and many opportunity to shoot.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom