Where to go for massage in Singapore?


Status
Not open for further replies.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
3,068
0
0
51
#2
Newbiez said:
Please recommend a good massage place in Singapore :)
What kind of massage? Do you need "special"?
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#3
Those special spas provide more than a simple massage :bsmilie:
 

P

Phildate

Guest
#4
Go to the place on Level 3 or 4 of CentrePoint. It is a massage centre that uses blind people as the masseuses so not only do you get a great massage, you are helping those in need too. The massage there is always good (provided you like it quite strong!).

As for those special massages, I even heard of friends staying in reputable 5-star hotels where they were offered such 'happy endings'!
 

Canonised

Senior Member
Aug 27, 2003
2,998
4
0
#7
Newbiez said:
Please recommend a good massage place in Singapore :)
HOME ..... :bsmilie:
either your partner (gf or wife) or OSIM.:thumbsup:
 

centuryegg

New Member
Aug 16, 2005
83
0
0
#10
1) Singapore Batminton Hall (Got sauna, hot pool and massage)
2) Gold Finger at Jalan Besar (Got sauna, hot pool and massage) (No special but they sometimes offer to massage down there. Not a sexual thing but a way of massage for that tool for better performance, do at your own risk, from what I know, not many people know how to do it properly)
3) Kenko Wellness
4) Qi Mantra at Club Street


The rest... esp the health centres... dont waste your time unless you want specials. Its mostly touch touch here and there on your back and then the GOLDEN QUESTION "you want special?" if you dont want.. sigh its back to feeling fingers touching your back.... cos the girls are not masseurs...
 

#15
centuryegg said:
The rest... esp the health centres... dont waste your time unless you want specials. Its mostly touch touch here and there on your back and then the GOLDEN QUESTION "you want special?" if you dont want.. sigh its back to feeling fingers touching your back.... cos the girls are not masseurs...
What happens if given "special" but don't want "special"?

Is that considered as a special offer from the masseur? :)
 

smallaperture

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2004
2,441
0
0
Catchment Area
#16
Sion said:
What happens if given "special" but don't want "special"?

Is that considered as a special offer from the masseur? :)
As a guy, I will never want any special from a masseur:nono: , but a young and great looking masseuse, maybe la.:bigeyes: :bsmilie:
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#18
Sion said:
What happens if given "special" but don't want "special"?

Is that considered as a special offer from the masseur? :)
You think they'll give you special for free? Fat hope! :sticktong
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#19
togu said:
You think they'll give you special for free? Fat hope! :sticktong
Got 1 time I walked past a massage centre .. then 1 lady come out said to me got new gals .. I shake my head indicating I dun want .. dun knows what she meant got new gals .. :dunno: :sweatsm:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#20
KNIGHT ONG said:
Got 1 time I walked past a massage centre .. then 1 lady come out said to me got new gals .. I shake my head indicating I dun want .. dun knows what she meant got new gals .. :dunno: :sweatsm:
You too hunksome liao that's why :sweatsm: :sweatsm:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.