Where to go for dinner around north area??

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
Any suggestions?? Budget not too much ar.. cause it's just a normal dinner.. hur hur

there's a ulu shopping center near Sembawang area outside got satay club one? basement the Thai seafood quite nice. I think the one at chongpang kfc also same but not sure.

Drudkh said:
there's a ulu shopping center near Sembawang area outside got satay club one? basement the Thai seafood quite nice. I think the one at chongpang kfc also same but not sure.

Sembawang Shopping Centre has been renovated :p not that ulu anymore. Btw, one of the thai stall has moved upstairs, it has its own restaurant now.

And opposite Sembawang Shopping Centre, the first restaurant at the row of shop houses, "Zai Lai", has nice fish head curry.

Oh, have not been there for more than 1 year already. Cos I use to visit cheap john.

the former yishun seafood rest change to foodcourt liao. The shopping center basement takeover by giant supermart. plenty of carpark lots.
Theres also sunplaza near sembawang mrt, theres a kopitiam on the 2nd flr.

OzOn3 said:
hur hur, with special someone ;)

Man, i've only got public transport to move around =x
use a bicycle lah...more romance mah. :D

in sembawang shopping centre got Suria Grill, it's something like seoul garden.
outside is the satay club...along cheap john the bicycle shop, there's a nice kopitiam to eat

if not go down the road that goes to yishun, you can find a nice place to eat by the road side...the place is called A&A and beside it is A&Z...you'll be spoilt for choice

i need to go get my license fast :(

Wha, by the time cycle to the place, we both will be famished man!! haha! =x

OzOn3 said:
i need to go get my license fast :(

Wha, by the time cycle to the place, we both will be famished man!! haha! =x

ride bicycle good ah..
tian mi mi.... :bsmilie:

OzOn3 said:
Any suggestions?? Budget not too much ar.. cause it's just a normal dinner.. hur hur

chom chom at serangoon garden

Status
Not open for further replies.