Where to get TV wall mount for ~20kg LCD tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Planning to get TV wall mount for ~20kg (32") LCD tv, but seems like a lot of what I saw are $100+.. are they really that expensive? If not, can recommend where can get an affordable one which can hold the weight?

Better still, if you have bought a LCD TV which comes with the wall mount, and you don't need it, can consider selling it to me. hehe!!

Planning to get TV wall mount for ~20kg (32") LCD tv, but seems like a lot of what I saw are $100+.. are they really that expensive? If not, can recommend where can get an affordable one which can hold the weight?

Thanks!

They are indeed very expensive, I remember I paid for around $100 each to my contractor when renovating my new house 2 years back. I was given a option to go SLS to buy one ($50+?) myself but in the end, I let my contractor take care of that.

Reason is I was worried that I may get one (cheap) that cannot last and the consequences of my LCD TV dropping off from it.

is aroundthat pricing la, 100+ is norm.
i have seen some that goes up to as much as 400++

dun think trimming budget is a gd idea, it would be like mounting a top-of-e-line DSLR on a flimsy freebie tripod. my advice is to spend enough to get it done well. cant imagine stuff like mounting screws rusting under a yr manz... :embrass:

Thanks guys! Indeed the prices are sky-high for it's kind. hehe... I managed to find somebody who's selling off his LG 37" TV bracket for a low price.. so i reckon it should be reliable and on-par with those harvey norman kind of brackets.. ;p

The bracket must be rigid, but the proper type of bolts used is more impt...

Status
Not open for further replies.