where to get this ..??


Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shockwave002

Guest
I'm looking for this kinda telephoto add-on lens ....




this is a 8x32 telephoto lens ....I wanna get something like 6x- 8x or even higher.........
anyone know where can I get this kinda lens in SG..


Thankx ...:D
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
oh!...forgot...
it a 37mm thread...
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
nobody knows????:confused:
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
43
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
I think one of our member here, Violett has one of this TC lenses. Try a search at the General Forum, I think you can still find the topic there.

Hope this helps :)
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
Originally posted by shockwave002
I'm looking for this kinda telephoto add-on lens ....

this is a 8x32 telephoto lens ....I wanna get something like 6x- 8x or even higher.........
anyone know where can I get this kinda lens in SG..

Thankx ...:D
Don't think it is available in SG, you need to order it online from ckcpower
 

hackie

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
819
0
0
Visit site
u can try alley photo at centrepoint
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
Originally posted by Blitz
I think one of our member here, Violett has one of this TC lenses. Try a search at the General Forum, I think you can still find the topic there.

Hope this helps :)
can't find the topic leh.....:confused:
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
Originally posted by Keito


Don't think it is available in SG, you need to order it online from ckcpower
hmmmm....I try to find in SG ...but if really don't have then I order for ckcpower loh...maybe other brand like Kenko have something like this ...??
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
Originally posted by hackie
u can try alley photo at centrepoint
note! thankx bro.:D
 

S

shockwave002

Guest
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Ask YS.....
who???
 

Status
Not open for further replies.