Where to get third party MS/MSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Apr 16, 2002
www.pbase.com
Hi, where can we get the cheapest third-party (SanDisk, Lexar) Memory Stick or Memory Stick Pro in Singapore?

Please state place and price for the following 2 products:

1. Memory Stick Select (2 x 128)
2. Memory Stick Pro 256MB

Thanks!

Not sure bout 3rd part cards but i just bought a sony original 256mb memory stick select for 156 inclusive of 4% gst at lucky plaza. Asking for 155 but manage to reduce it to 150. With gst its 156.

Shop name is digicam and electronics. Not much stock left from what i heard. Quite a good price to me. Not sure if can get it cheaper anywhere else.

Anyone know the price of 256Mb MS pro? Cheapest where?

knneo said:
Anyone know the price of 256Mb MS pro? Cheapest where?

I heard from Best Denki that Sony have withdrawed all his memory stick pro as there is an article reported that memory stick pro damaged with inserting into the device. Sony are checking out what is the cause of it. Seems like can't find ms pro in mkt now.

When this 3 NEW type of MS launch...I have in mind to buy it. But unit SONY last month NEWS about the F828 8pix Digital Still Cam, with 28-200mm and come with CF STORAGE CARD.

Bean said:
Hi, where can we get the cheapest third-party (SanDisk, Lexar) Memory Stick or Memory Stick Pro in Singapore?

Please state place and price for the following 2 products:

1. Memory Stick Select (2 x 128)
2. Memory Stick Pro 256MB

Thanks!

You can try looking for it at Sim Lim Sq. Not Sure how much, can try. The prices there are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.