Where to get the cheapest FX7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simresd

Oct 16, 2004
Hi,

have decided to buy the FX7 for my gf. Where is the best deal availble in town anyone?

So far i got:
from AP: $739 (+256SD card)
from bargaincity: $735 (256 SD + OEM batt)

Thanks.

Just went to MSCOLOR (AMK) this evening..FX7 is around $600+! sorry cant remember the exact price...mayb you can call them up and ask! ;)

i wish my boy buy FX7 for me too ah!

Simresd said:
Hi,

have decided to buy the FX7 for my gf. Where is the best deal availble in town anyone?

So far i got:
from bargaincity: $735 (256 SD + OEM batt)

Thanks.

Have you tried Mustafa?

Hi,
anyone have any idea on the pricing?
looking forward to buy one.

Anyone can give me a guide. :angel:

thank you. :D

Just got my FX-2 from a shop in Chinatown with the following price before GST:

1. FX-2 with free camera bag & 256MB SD Card at $525
2. Extra Lithium battery (1200mAH) at $25.
3. LCD screen protector sticker - $5

It's better that you purchase another extra battery as the original Panasonic battery (700mAH) lasts about an hour. :)

So far i got:
from bargaincity: $771 (256 SD + OEM batt+case + card reader +option to upgrade to 512 SD for $50)
from mS color: $680 (no freebies)

Blue is commonly out of stock. If anyone has better offers pls post here. thanks.

Does the FX2 and FX7 uses same battery as the FZ3 ?
I love to get an FX2 for carrying about but kinda broke after splashing on the FZ3. Know of any pre-owned FX2 ?
FX7 too expensive for me.

Hi any Fx2 or fx 7 user here to post some photos?
thanks.

My fren's fren went 2 Lords @ Lucky Plaza abt $710 w/ 256mb card

chickencurry said:
Just got my FX-2 from a shop in Chinatown with the following price before GST:

1. FX-2 with free camera bag & 256MB SD Card at $525
2. Extra Lithium battery (1200mAH) at $25.
3. LCD screen protector sticker - $5

It's better that you purchase another extra battery as the original Panasonic battery (700mAH) lasts about an hour. :)

Hi, appreciate it if you could provide some info on the 1200 mAH lithium battery, what brand and the name and address of the shop. The current Panasonic battery which came with my FX 7 is only good for about 40 shots. Thanks.

I know the Panasonic DMC-FX1 is selling at $399 at Best Great world,other place sell $499, not sure about the FX-7. Orginally wanted to buy the FX-1, but gave up the idea as I found the spare battery too expensive.

Hi,

I had also considered FX-7 and here's the replies I got from 2 local retailers:

1. Cathay Photo (Peninsula Plaza) - $640 email@cathayphoto.com.sg
2. MS Color Service (Ang Mo Kio Central) - $634 mscolor@singnet.com.sg

Prices non inclusive of 5% GST.

The huge LCD saps the battery very fast so you should budget for another spare; plus it only comes with a free 16MB SD card so you may also want to consider getting extra storage.

Any idea what's the price of FX2?

Heard the OEM batt(1200mAh) is abt $20+. Confirm>? Where to get it?

Hi, Gllim99.

The extra battery I bought got no brand on it. Think it is mass manfactured in China. Costs $25. The name of the shop I bought from is Manly Department Store at Temple Street near the Yam Cha Restaurant at Chinatown.

chickencurry said:
Hi, Gllim99.

The extra battery I bought got no brand on it. Think it is mass manfactured in China. Costs $25. The name of the shop I bought from is Manly Department Store at Temple Street near the Yam Cha Restaurant at Chinatown.

How is the performance of the battery compared to the original one?

think compatible battery last ard 160 shots where org 260? saw it somewhere... hmm... gf can get this from bf, so nice... i wanna be gal also...

Hi all,

i got the camera liao. Best price from e-quote (CP)
Now seriously looking for batt. Please advise.

get from CP also, the original one cost u $50. they said AP no stock so u call up n ask, think ard $20+ for third party one.

Status
Not open for further replies.