Where to get the cheapest 4R photo printing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikonShooter

Jul 30, 2006
I plan to print about 500 pieces of photos in 4R size, does anyone know where can I get the cheapest price printed on Fujifilm paper? The one near my house (Clementi area) needs 20cents per pc printing on lower quality DNP paper. Thanks.

Have you tried asking Grace Digital Lab at Clementi St 12?

The last time I sent my photos there for printing, they did a great job at it.

I got this from the web:
Grace Digital Lab
Owner : Simon Tan

Address : BLK 105 Clementi St. 12
#01-04
Singapore 120105
(Junction of Sunset way / Clementi Road)

Tel/fax : 67741846
Mobile : 91477963

Email : gracelab@singnet.com.sg
gracedigilab@gmail.com

Business Hours : Mon to Sat 10.30am to 8pm
Friday 10.30am to 6pm
Closed on sunday & Public Holiday

Yes, I've tried contact Simon, he said for supreme paper is 30cents and classic paper is 25 cents.Still ooking for cheaper alternative. :)

there's one Konica shop at toa payoh lorong 5 next to the pet shops and opposite a bicycle shop. they print at 15 cents for 4R if u print more than a hundred each time.

i tried their print. decent enuff for me but that was the only time i printed digital, so no basis for comparison. unfortunately, my monitor was rather uncalibrated (until i got my spyder recently), so the results were different from what i edited on the screen.

good enuff for my album la. ;)

just had a look, the paper is "platinum professional paper" not sure if that's ur cup of tea. never heard of it myself.

printing over a hundred takes 2-3 hours. so depends on where u live or u can just go TP hub catch a movie or something.

i hav printed my 426 4R size photo at

the building which next to Outram Park MRT station.
Superior Photo Laboratory
Unit 35,Change Alley
Aerial Plaza 60 Colley Quay
(On overhead Bridge of Clifford Pier)

Cost only 15cents per copy...
Print 200 copy free S8R(1 copy)

i think is the cheapest in town...:thumbsup:

i hav printed my 426 4R size photo at

the building which next to Outram Park MRT station.
Superior Photo Laboratory
Unit 35,Change Alley
Aerial Plaza 60 Colley Quay
(On overhead Bridge of Clifford Pier)

Cost only 15cents per copy...
Print 200 copy free S8R(1 copy)

i think is the cheapest in town...:thumbsup:

Went to develop >500 photos at Superior Photo Laboratory, was very disappointed with the outcome of the pictures. Pictures developed are dark and colors are off. Went back to shop and was told "is like that one, what you see on screen will be darker when printed even if your screen is calibrated". Think next time I'll fork out more to have better quality pictures.

Hi,

you might want to check this out. Snapfish is having a new year's promo for 15c per pic for 100 prints and above. you would need to sign up and upload the photos though.

http://www.snapfish.com.sg/15cents100prints

I printed pics from them bout a year ago, but those were from the iphone, it turned out pretty ok but didnt have any from my new cam to compare. So quality wise i cant say, but here's an alternative! ;)

Oh, and sorry, i missed out, i know harvey norman's photo printing service is fujifilm and they do pretty good picures, i've printed more than 200 from them already. =)

Oh, and sorry, i missed out, i know harvey norman's photo printing service is fujifilm and they do pretty good picures, i've printed more than 200 from them already. =)
but what kind of cost are we looking at?

sometimes harvey norman does a 19cts 4R printing.. but usual price is 35cts i think

Actually, the varying cost usually equates to different quality. Different fujifilm labs will also produce different results.
I have 2 fujilabs within 2km from my house but i never ever used them testing their print qualities. Scout around and do small number of prints to ascertain quality prior to printing large qualities. The last thing you want is to be blamed for taking lousy pics. =p

you want cheap cheap and no quality, it is so easy to find.

want cheap cheap and good quality? very hard to find.

I rather pay a little more for better quality, don't want in the end have to throw away a few hundreds photo and get it print somewhere else again, wasting time and money. cause it happen a few times before.

In Clementi area

Fuji Film with good developing skills - Grace as someone mentioned it just now.

Kodak - KC lab - former fotoplus member and award winning developer. opp West Coast plaza, in front of the CC's basketball court. 25 cents each but must quote u from clubsnap and photographer.

My view coincide with Catchlights. Good developer difficult to find.

Is Grace DL still around? want to end in my roll for processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.