Where to get the best rum and raisin ice cream in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Preferably with really nice scenery :) hehehe...

Guys and gals, let your recommendations in!

u found your lavender cake? now rum & raisin ice cream... next... best char kway tiao... hehehe...

dun like raisins, so dun like tis... ;p but thought haagen daz is preferred choice? (kinda common anyway)

u found your lavender cake? now rum & raisin ice cream... next... best char kway tiao... hehehe...

dun like raisins, so dun like tis... ;p but thought haagen daz is preferred choice? (kinda common anyway)

my lavender cake still finding... if really can't find, i guess i will learn how to make one! hehee

haagen daz is pretty much too common these days.

Anyway i've heard about this ice cream shop "SweetStix" at Pandan Valley there, you tried before? Is the place easily accessible by public transport? Hmm... ;)

Preferably with really nice scenery :) hehehe...

Guys and gals, let your recommendations in!

quite like scoopz at parkway parade ...
freshly made on the d spot
err.. wat kind of scenery?

For rum and raisin's I still like Andersen's....

The one at Funan (Anderson's I think) still gives the best value scoops around in my opinion. One is enough, a double is a killer. HDs scoops are tiny, like NZ Natural.

i would recommend Venezia. OR the japanese ice cream bar at the japanese dessert shop (can't remember the name) at marina square. =) My fav two after trying haagen, andersens, gelare and a couple other ice cream shops. =)

the gelato place in greenwood. not bad.
but i still like haagen daz one...

I find Gelare's rum and raisin to be one of the best, one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Real rich texture and you can actually taste the rum!

the gelato place in greenwood. not bad.
but i still like haagen daz one...

I just went to the gelato place in greenwood.. call Estivo Gelateria. Really beautiful place to go. Peaceful and quiet. Makes me feels like I'm in some quiet town overseas.

Their fruity ice creams (or rather sorbet) are really nice. Everybody should try it! Bought it for a friend, she commented it's the best she ever tried! ;p

Served by 2 very nice Indian ladies, they mentioned there was suppose to be rum and raisin flavor yesterday, but don't know why it didn't arrive. By the way, they claimed that all the ice-cream are home-made.

Anyway i've heard about this ice cream shop "SweetStix" at Pandan Valley there, you tried before? Is the place easily accessible by public transport? Hmm... ;)

thought closed down already?

I find Gelare's rum and raisin to be one of the best, one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Real rich texture and you can actually taste the rum!

hello Terence, where is Gelare? Is it the one at Arts Museum?

By the way, does anybody know what happens to Sweetstix at Pandan Valley? I could only find a mobile phone number from the internet, but the line is dead.

thought closed down already?

oh really so sad :( :(
i read from the net that if you light a flame on the rum and raisin ice-cream, it can actually catch fire.. haha.. that proves how strong the rum is...

my lavender cake still finding... if really can't find, i guess i will learn how to make one! hehee

haagen daz is pretty much too common these days.

I have tried Sweet Stix before. Their ice-cream are home-made and the alcohol level in their ice-cream is awesome! The rum & raisin is very tastily made.

I tried the coffe baileys as well. Shiok.

Public Transport is kinda limited by 4 buses?

It's near my school thus my friends drove there.
Tons of magazines available and a PS2 to chill there.

It's actually in a condo, just tell the guard you're going there for ice-cream.

I have tried Sweet Stix before. Their ice-cream are home-made and the alcohol level in their ice-cream is awesome! The rum & raisin is very tastily made.

I tried the coffe baileys as well. Shiok.

Public Transport is kinda limited by 4 buses?

It's near my school thus my friends drove there.
Tons of magazines available and a PS2 to chill there.

It's actually in a condo, just tell the guard you're going there for ice-cream.

Just to check, is it still around now? And is there any number to call other than the mobile number?
you are making me drool :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Mmmmmm reading this thread makes me crave for good ice cream. You guys are bad bad bad. :nono: :D

Mmmmmm reading this thread makes me crave for good ice cream. You guys are bad bad bad. :nono: :D

speaking of ice cream.. make me gian for the chendol ice cream at serene centre..

Status
Not open for further replies.