romeo

May 7, 2002
Lost
Visit site
I got bored... so decided to post this.. :bsmilie:

I like Billy Bombers. :lovegrin:

romeo said:
I got bored... so decided to post this.. :bsmilie:
If u r bored, may I suggest u go and shoot some interesting fries photos from all the fast food joint and post here so we can compare? U know, the saying that the camera always lies.....

Astin said:
If u r bored, may I suggest u go and shoot some interesting fries photos from all the fast food joint and post here so we can compare? U know, the saying that the camera always lies.....

Soon after that, you'd no longer be bored. But sick at the sight of fries. :D

One vote for Macs.

okay here's the fries from BK. :D

bk_fries.jpg

KYROS KEBAB. the most sedap.

hahahahahaha! at cineleisure got new one just open. must try with their sauce! i duno wat sauce...like thousand island liddat.
very nice.

I like fries when they have something added ... for example, many moons ago McDonalds had this Wasabi fries promotion, just a packet of wasabi-flavored salt that really gave it a unique zing.

Have had similar fries at a burger joint in Shinjuku, can't remember the name, 1st-something.

Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice.

Good idea for a thread, romeo :D

ericp said:
Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice.

Yeah man. Red Rooster has nice fries....

ericp said:
I like fries when they have something added ... for example, many moons ago McDonalds had this Wasabi fries promotion, just a packet of wasabi-flavored salt that really gave it a unique zing.

Have had similar fries at a burger joint in Shinjuku, can't remember the name, 1st-something.

Many states in Australia also have Red Rooster, a fast food joint that serves barbeque chicken with a nice herb stuffing. Their fries also taste like they have something added, probably a bit of chicken stock in the salt. Very nice. :D

Frying Food is not only dangerous to our health, it is also the initiation of cancer, heart disease including premature ageing.

We may not know that antioxidants are damaged by the high temperatures involve in frying, stir-frying, microwaving, roasting and barbecuing.

Even the smoke from frying foods are just as dangerous as
dangerous as the risk of getting lunch and throat cancer are very high. So it is better not to be ignornant, else.....
it is too late when you want to eat more raw food or drink wheat grass juice and green tea. :sweat:

http://www.thefooddoctor.com/thebook/frame.htm?/thebook/cooking3.htm

ericp said:

How about even more moons ago when they had the Samurai Burger and fries?:)

KOMALA's fries are fine too! With some chilli some more!

In holland we eat fries (the fat ones like those at Mos Burgers) with mayo mixed with ketchup and cut onions, delicious!

Hong Sien

always found Mac's fries tad too salty for my taste... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.