Where to get Sunset & Sunrise along beach horizon in Singapore?

Paradigm812

Jun 14, 2010
Hi All,

As the topic suggest. Where can we see Sunset & Sunrise along beach horizon in Singapore? Any senior went to such location for photography before?

Can anyone share the location. Best with GPS co-ordinate or address ;)

And mose importantly the time :cool:

Thanks everyone for your contribution and help. Have a nice day

Regards

And mose importantly the time
You really need GPS data for a location in Singapore? And somebody needs to tell you when the sun is coming up and setting?:bigeyes: :sweat:
NEA: Sunrise / Moonrise / Tides

Last edited:
The sun rises in the east.

The sun sets in the west.

Unless that's changed between the time I took my nap and now.

So you look for places/beaches/locations along the east and west for both your sunrise and sunset locations.

HTH.

If he wants a clean horizon, build a time machine, go back like 200 years ago, before Raffles founded Singapore, and I'm sure the horizon will be clean. Don't forget to pack your gear so we can really see what a real life Merlion looks like.

Cheers!

Hi All,

As the topic suggest. Where can we see Sunset & Sunrise along beach horizon in Singapore? Any senior went to such location for photography before?

And mose importantly the time :cool:

Thanks everyone for your contribution and help. Have a nice day

Regards

If you walk to the edges of Singapore island, you will find beaches.

A weird thread .... very strange question...

Anyway... most edges of singapore can find a beach... and if you stay from 530am to 830am, or from 530pm to 830pm you will almost find a sunrise / sunset. The only prob is whether the weather is nice or not ??? In many cases you need to go about 5 times to get 1 really nice sunrise/sunset

Cheers ... have fun finding a place to shoot ;p

The nicest sunrise/set i got was on a Cruise to Malaysia, almost clear horizon, though not perfect.

U guys are mean..lol.

I think TS just wants an unobstructed view of the horizon ma...

but anyhow to TS..

an unobstructed view probably means little anchorage...thus..uninteresting composition unless u get awesome colours, clouds or sky formation :bsmilie: my take. no need to follow :) Nicest sunrise sunset photos I saw...some don't even include the sun. Go figure :bigeyes:

Don't mean to be a big meanie, but an uncluttered view from Singapore of the sea ... Have one forgotten that Singapore is a shipping hub?

Only if you go back to when Singapore wasn't founded by Raffles yet, then yeah, high probability the vista is ship/boat/sampan/junk/what-not-you-got free.

Just pure logic.

Cheers.