Where to get Studio Lighting Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvT

May 9, 2005
Hi there,

Anyone knows where can I buy a basic Studio Lighting Kit?

something like this:-

2 modelling lamps, 2 power cables and 1 sync cable
1 Reflector
1 Diffuser Box
1 Translucent deflector

the last time I saw at the Sitex (one co. forgot the name) was selling something like this for $599 only and willing to throw in a wireless sync + a gold/silver dual reflector. of course the modelling lamps will be low powered. Is that a good deal? I intend to use it for practice as well as to light up indoor shoots.

thanks

Should try Eastgear at Peninsular Plaza. I think they are the one who were at the Sitex too. Was there about a week ago, they have some new lights, looks good.

thanks ... will chk it out next week :)

dun think the one you saw is from Eastgear. I think that was from AKIRA.... not sure abt the quality but it's really cheap.

akira 1 & eastgear 1 is the same... only put in different logo.

anyway, eastgear brought in new lights... higher wattage type with more options.

ya, i think the one i saw was from akira... if i'm shooting products (sometimes stuffs like carpets and some room scene) and protraits is there a standard set that's easy to lug around ... and powerful for these purposes??

btw, which flr is eastgear?

eastgear 2nd floor...

it still depends on how big the carpets are & which portion you wanna shoot... to illuminate the whole room evenly... dun think this set can make it....

Status
Not open for further replies.