Where to get Sony PSP game in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabahan

Jan 7, 2005
anyone knows where to get PSP game in Singapore,I bought the console in Funan centre but very limited games available there.

eh i just got back from Funan as well and i saw a PSP set selling at $690.
it's an export set though, but it's cheap for an export set.

anyway, reg. ur ques, i guess since the local PSP sets haven't yet arrived, the market isn't here yet, so maybe that's why the games are still limited.

i'm sooooo waiting for the local set to be here so i can get it together with WE8/PES4 :thumbsup: :heart:

gamescore, 5th floor of funan sells a few psp games

Try Software Bouqtiue at Funan (5th floor).

They have a selection of PSP games too.

Dun worry about the PSP unit itself, you can play japanese and english versions of PSP games.

Me? I'm waiting for approval from the Financial Manager-ess and more english-PSP games.

TQ,but sadlly have to leave singapore tomorrow.

Waffle said:
eh i just got back from Funan as well and i saw a PSP set selling at $690.
it's an export set though, but it's cheap for an export set.

anyway, reg. ur ques, i guess since the local PSP sets haven't yet arrived, the market isn't here yet, so maybe that's why the games are still limited.

i'm sooooo waiting for the local set to be here so i can get it together with WE8/PES4 :thumbsup: :heart:
*cough cough*

Japan is selling PSP at approximately SGD$300+

Those parallel importers sure noe how to do business. This prolly explains why I'm not rich yet... :(

there is a bunch of PSP seller in yahoo auction. go check it out.

wahhh lao...

u all never tell me funan sell 600 plus..

i just bought 1 set for my son from usa, costing sing 250$, and comes with one game...

If u all arn't desperate for it, do let me know if u want it and i'll bring down a few more sets the next time i stop by, roughly in sept.

generally, since funan started business, i've NEVER bought anything there for a good price.... :nono:

should we conduct an MO? i'll put my name for sure :D

To the best of my knowledge, PSP sells in Japan for about SGD $340, and in USA, in March for $249 USD.

How come you can get it at S$250 in USA now?

F5user said:
wahhh lao...

u all never tell me funan sell 600 plus..

i just bought 1 set for my son from usa, costing sing 250$, and comes with one game...

If u all arn't desperate for it, do let me know if u want it and i'll bring down a few more sets the next time i stop by, roughly in sept.

generally, since funan started business, i've NEVER bought anything there for a good price.... :nono:

Still, this gadget's pretty interesting. The only minus would be that ur storage is limited by the size (and price of cos) of the Memory Stick Duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.