Where to get slides processed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sausage

Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
I went looking for shops doing slide processing today, and got quoted $7.50 and 3 days by a shop in peninsular plaza, and $15 and a week by a shop in far east plaza.

Are there any other shops that give better deals? I know KT has good prices, but I no longer work near them so it's quite inconvenient for me.

Sausage said:
I went looking for shops doing slide processing today, and got quoted $7.50 and 3 days by a shop in peninsular plaza, and $15 and a week by a shop in far east plaza.

Are there any other shops that give better deals? I know KT has good prices, but I no longer work near them so it's quite inconvenient for me.

There's a shop opposite peninsular plaza beside TCW called Ruby Photo and i go there to process my slides and it's very gd! $4.50 unmounted and $7.50 mounted per roll.

u could also try colour lab photo finishing in adelphi. tel : 6338 2345
it costs $6 for me to develop a roll of 120 slides, but im not sure about their pricing for 135 slides.
but it's pretty fast - ready for collection the next day.

Also you can try Fotohub at Beach road there. Very fast. If you send in the morning till noon, usually it is done in 3 hours and that is not the express service. If you have a member card is $5.5 thereabouts. Without, it is $6.30.

i goto Photohut at sunset way. beside Simon's grace digital. simon doesnt process slides. photohuts processing is good too :)

sweat100 said:
Also you can try Fotohub at Beach road there. Very fast. If you send in the morning till noon, usually it is done in 3 hours and that is not the express service. If you have a member card is $5.5 thereabouts. Without, it is $6.30.

Upz, this place located at building 101. near the hotair balloon site.

Status
Not open for further replies.