Where to get Sigma Lense in S'pore ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi.... like to know which shop in S'pore carrys the Sigma Brand ?? Which Shop would u guys/gals recommand ?? Lookin for a good Macro Lense without burning my pocket.... thxs.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
...Here, there and everywhere?

Sigma is after all, one of the more popular third party brands.

What mount are you talking about, though?

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
...Here, there and everywhere?

Sigma is after all, one of the more popular third party brands.

What mount are you talking about, though?

Canon..... So where is a good place where the Sales people would sharpen the blade as soon as you enter ??

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Canon..... So where is a good place where the Sales people would sharpen the blade as soon as you enter ??
:dunno:

Usual suspect shops? Get a quote and all that jazz, usual procedure before you go down.

Alan Photo, Cathay Photo, John 3:16, MS Colour, Orient Photo, etc.

Apr 20, 2007
Yeah, the usual John 3:16, AP, CP and MS Color are your best bet. But as a precaution, always check the estimated lens price before you go down to the shop.

Mar 8, 2007
Hi bro.,
Yes indeed, M S Color is good place to get stuff from; no attitude problems, friendly, treats everyone equal no matter how you dress, and prices (to me) are really down to earth!

I recently got all 4 Sigma lenses from them!
Hi, can let us know which focal lens size you brought?
I am looking at its 10 - 20mm F4-5.6. Wonder is it worth to get this. As I am quite interested in Tokina 12-24 F4. Your advice do helps. Thanks in advance. :)

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
With advise from u guys.... just talk to a shop around town..... Knowing they will give me a too high price. Was lookin for the new Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC Macro lense. The shop give me a price of $880.

So, what do you guys think ?? Should i use this as a base price to compair with ??

Thxs for any info.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
MS colour in AMK offer me the Sigma Lense at $830....... seems like a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom