Where to get SIGG Bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongfm

Feb 12, 2003
www.pbase.com
I want to buy a SIGG bottle. Where is the cheapest place to get them in Singapore? Thanks.

Hi Leongfm,

if you are intent on buying Sigg water bottles, you might want to check the insides of the bottle after using it for some time.You need to shine a light in to check.

I threw away mine after detecting rust inside, and I have no idea I drank "rusty water" for how long before that.

I have nothing against Sigg bottles, but thought Nalgene would be a better buy.

Just my personal opinion and experience.

Ah_Seng said:
Hi Leongfm,

if you are intent on buying Sigg water bottles, you might want to check the insides of the bottle after using it for some time.You need to shine a light in to check.

I threw away mine after detecting rust inside, and I have no idea I drank "rusty water" for how long before that.

I have nothing against Sigg bottles, but thought Nalgene would be a better buy.

Just my personal opinion and experience.
I agree with him. Go with Nalgene, as I have had similar experience too.

Hi All

Thanks for sharing your experience in using SIGG bottles. The susceptability to rust is worring...I will reconsider buying one.

Just curious...I thought aluminum does not rust. Could it be due to scaling like the stuff form in kettle after extended use?

FM

I think you can get it at Skateline as well. www.skateline.com.sg
I have used SIGG bottles for many years and so far no rust, but plenty of dent! :think:

Well, plastic bottles have their advantage, as they are less likely to get dent, can see what is inside and if you put hot water, it will not burn your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.