Where to get rubber feet for Sirui tripods?

Sausage

Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
One of my rubber feet has torn and I want to replace it but I haven't found a shop that sells just the rubber feet. No luck online either. Is it possible or do I need to buy an entire tripod?

One of my rubber feet has torn and I want to replace it but I haven't found a shop that sells just the rubber feet. No luck online either. Is it possible or do I need to buy an entire tripod?

Just go to TK Foto. They are the agent for Sirui in Singapore.

Replace all three in one go and keep the old good pcs as spare

Did you bought your Sirui tripod from TK foto? they never tell you you can come back to them for service and parts?

I just got a reply from TK foto. They said the rubber feet cannot be replaced. I thought it's a simple matter to replace as long as I can find new rubber feet.

I just got a reply from TK foto. They said the rubber feet cannot be replaced. I thought it's a simple matter to replace as long as I can find new rubber feet.

Which model? I think for the smaller tripods not so straightforward maybe.