Where to get Remote Shutter Cable #DMW-RS1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exanimated

Oct 24, 2005
Where is the best place to get the Remote Shutter Cable #DMW-RS1 for FZ20 and FZ30?

And around how much does it cost?

Thanks all~

Do you think you can wait?

I am ordering another batch of Phayee remote shutter control for FZ20/FZ30, priced will be S$15.00, self collect.

JimDavis said:

I am ordering another batch of Phayee remote shutter control for FZ20/FZ30, priced will be S$15.00, self collect.

Hmmm.. I am interested actually, JimDavis. Can I put my name down? :)

Hi,
I just brought the Remote Shutter Cable #DMW-RS1 for FZ20 and FZ30 from the shop at high street. The retail price is $39. So I guess you may want to wait to get the Phayee remote shutter control for less than half the price.

JimDavis said:

Sure thing bro~ Put my name down for me too.. =)

Desmond

Thanks a mil~

Last edited:
elcap said:
Hi,
I just brought the Remote Shutter Cable #DMW-RS1 for FZ20 and FZ30 from the shop at high street. The retail price is $39. So I guess you may want to wait to get the Phayee remote shutter control for less than half the price.

Thanks for the info.. Btw, im still quite new here.. May i know whats "Phayee"? Is it a brand?

not much advantage with the remote shutter leh... the cam doesn't have bulb mode. The cam got 2 sec self timer already.

Wad is this remote shutter ideal for?

ahsosl1e8 said:
not much advantage with the remote shutter leh... the cam doesn't have bulb mode. The cam got 2 sec self timer already.

Wad is this remote shutter ideal for?

To me, the 2 sec self timer might be still prone to tripod jitters and some times, in events like fireworks, 2 secs mean a lot.. Moreover, you dont need to bend down and press the shutter button..

Just set it up the position you want it and use the remote cable whilst enjoying the moment.

Some times, the remote cable might come in handy too.. for eg, taking our own pictures or from a different odd angle, guess it would help out..

My 1cent worth.. :sweat:

JimDavis said:

hi jd, i'm interested in the remote shutter control too. how much is it to send to australia?

when is the remote shutter control coming? maybe i also interested in it...

JimDavis said:

Bro, so is the remote still coming in? :)

hi,

elcap mentioned that he got shutter cable at a shop located in high street. does anyone know which shop is that?

I went around CP, camera workshop etc ... nobody seems to be carrying it.

Exanimated said:
Bro, so is the remote still coming in? :)

Phayee has yet to reply me, I will give them a call in these few days' time to see if they can provide me with the stocks and items I require...will keep you folks posted...

Hi
the shop is Denstrade Co
and address is as follows:
1 North Bridge Rd #01-K1 High St Centre
Tel : 6334 3218
Chees
Chee Yeong

JimDavis said:
Phayee has yet to reply me, I will give them a call in these few days' time to see if they can provide me with the stocks and items I require...will keep you folks posted...

Alright~ Thanks a mil~ ;)

thanks elcap!

Status
Not open for further replies.