Where to get reflector/DIY reflector stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Tot that it will be easier if there r some kind of stand or holder that can let me position and hold the reflector while taking pictures of kids at home..

Any ideas or recommendations of something that's affordable?

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
use a high back chair and masking tapes.

Kongo said:
Tot that it will be easier if there r some kind of stand or holder that can let me position and hold the reflector while taking pictures of kids at home..

Any ideas or recommendations of something that's affordable?

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
reachme2003 said:
use a high back chair and masking tapes.
high cahir and masking tape is good at home, but very inconvienet outside.

CP has a set, very nice, solid construction, with arm that can extend the reflector to most angle you desire. Not cheap. I heard TCW has too, but have not seen it there.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
I have a reflector stand, bought from CP years ago, its ok indoor, but using outdoor, sometimes the wind will blow the reflector (it acts as a giant fan) so u also need to attach a weight to counter balance.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
Astin said:
I have a reflector stand, bought from CP years ago, its ok indoor, but using outdoor, sometimes the wind will blow the reflector (it acts as a giant fan) so u also need to attach a weight to counter balance.
No better place to hang my back pack with all my gears. But if the wind is really blowing, it is damn difficult even for a human reflector holder to keep everything in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom