Where to get Photoshop CS6 more cheaply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillibomber

Jun 29, 2012
Singapore
As above please. Where to get Legal copy more cheaply? Thanks!

Amazing deal. Thanks for sharing. im not eligible to buy. Need to find someone to buy on behalf.

Amazing deal. Thanks for sharing. im not eligible to buy. Need to find someone to buy on behalf.
Didn't you want to have a legal copy? If you are using something that you are not entitled to that's hardly legal.

Check out the following site:

Mine Mall

If you are not a student/educator and you use a student version, it is illegal. If you are a student/educator, and use the software to produce work for commercial gain, it is also illegal.

You are right. Thanks for highlighting. Any other lobang? Amazon deals?

Last edited:
If you are not a student/educator and you use a student version, it is illegal. If you are a student/educator, and use the software to produce work for commercial gain, it is also illegal.

The latter is legal. Adobe educational software titles can be used for both personal and commercial use.

1. I think the main difference is that the student/teacher edition cannot be upgraded to a newer release whereas the commercial version can.
But of course you can still purchase the student/teacher edition for the new release if you still qualify at that time.

2. Student/teacher version cannot be resold or given to others.

blaz7 said:
1. I think the main difference is that the student/teacher edition cannot be upgraded to a newer release whereas the commercial version can.
But of course you can still purchase the student/teacher edition for the new release if you still qualify at that time.

You can upgrade it, not to another student/teacher edition but the upgrade edition.

2. Student/teacher version cannot be resold or given to others.

Correction, Student / Staff of qualified education institution is entitled to 1 copy per version... So you buy CS 4, you can only buy 1 copy.. when CS5 is out, you can also buy 1 copy... xD

does this mean technically one can use these versions on a computer loaned (for free, no financial gain either way) by an educator or student? that way there is no transfer nor reselling of ownership of software? Heh

Eh... discussion has deviated. Closing thread has there is no other recommendation coming in on where to buy standard version cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.