where to get photography books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pang-Jio Man

Aug 22, 2007
i mean other than borders or mph or kunokiniya. ( books here are more expensive than neighbourhood stores)

looking for books from bryan peterson and rick sammon.

anyone can help??

i have tried clementi book stores.. but they dun carry both books.thanks in advance.:)

If you need good books on photography, go to the little shop on the ground floor of Funan IT Mall. The manager is a photographer himself and is very helpful. Nowadays I buy my books from him and ask him for tips.

If you plan to order a lot of books and can afford to wait for a couple of weeks, my suggestion is to buy from amazon.com. Yes, even after you factor in the shipping costs, they are way much cheaper than buying locally.

If you are in a hurry, you can go to Riceball. They have an outlet at the basement of Adelphi. I believe they also have another outlet at Funan IT mall, but I haven't been there yet.

Cheers.

If you need good books on photography, go to the little shop on the ground floor of Funan IT Mall. The manager is a photographer himself and is very helpful. Nowadays I buy my books from him and ask him for tips.

opposite Funan, forgotten the bldg name in the basement one there is a shop.(also I forgotten the name could be 'ricebowl') :embrass:

i think PageOne at VivoCity should carry some too.

opposite Funan, forgotten the bldg name in the basement one there is a shop.(also I forgotten the name could be 'ricebowl') :embrass:

the building's called The Adelphi. and yes... the shop's name is Ricebowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.