where to get Pentax K5 iis?

pendora

Jun 8, 2011
Singapore North and West
Hey folks, do anyone know where can I get Pentax K5 IIS?

Been searching, TK Photo and SLRR all not selling.

wait patiently for k3, think k5 iis can be had at below 800 by then

wait patiently for k3, think k5 iis can be had at below 800 by then

+1,

get K3 or wait K3 available, then the price will be good for both of them.

If you are interested I can sell mine to you at a reasonable price. ;)

+1,

get K3 or wait K3 available, then the price will be good for both of them.

+2
Likely one of the best aps-c dslrs will be within grasp soon.
its a stretch of a few hundred of couse, but likely not much need to improve for it for at least next 2-3 yrs if it delivers as speced

At worse k5iis price will be lower by then

To buy either K5IIs or K3, you should wait until K3 comes out anyway. Price for K5IIs will sure go down further by then, and it's just 1 month away...

To buy either K5IIs or K3, you should wait until K3 comes out anyway. Price for K5IIs will sure go down further by then, and it's just 1 month away...

My worry is that they will put k5iis off the shelf. If the they didn't and the price goes down then it will be the best case scenerio.

For me k5iis is good enough. K3 is too powerful liao. And I also don't really need a full frame camera in the future. I rather spend more on good glass.

My worry is that they will put k5iis off the shelf. If the they didn't and the price goes down then it will be the best case scenerio.

For me k5iis is good enough. K3 is too powerful liao. And I also don't really need a full frame camera in the future. I rather spend more on good glass.

Trust me, wait for K3, the K5iis won't disappear off the shelf by then.

And I still suggest to go for K3. It's just a few hundred $ more, and if you stretch it to 5 years, you are not paying much more each year, but it's a much better tool...

And I still suggest to go for K3. It's just a few hundred $ more, and if you stretch it to 5 years, you are not paying much more each year, but it's a much better tool...

........ would probably say something similar ....... when the next cam is released. :p

Thanks fengwei. Will take that into consideration. Time to save!

TKfoto is closing down? As in clearing Pentax stocks so they are not selling in the future? I went TKfoto last week. Didn't see any Pentax camera on shelf.

Tkfoto closing down would have been major n a very sad news..

they just posted clearance sale of k5iis and k5ii on their facebook

1199 sgd for k5iis body.

https://www.facebook.com/tkfoto

1395205_637752112936877_614768242_n.jpg

Last edited:
i think it is pentax promotion. TK Photo is one of the dealer, I think we would also get the similar pricing at other authorised dealer

1410792_599865916740586_674978115_o.jpg

Last edited:
wow, K30 still a great buy, 499 sgd, even cheaper than 2nd hand used in BnS.

GXR A16 also a good option of APS-C camera kit for 399 sgd, far better value than those compact point and shoot.

i think it is pentax promotion. TK Photo is one of the dealer, I think we would also get the similar pricing at other authorised dealer

1410792_599865916740586_674978115_o.jpg

With this kind of pricing , little wonder people thought that TK was going bust .............. haha