where to get Pentax *ist DS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafone

May 13, 2004
SGP
Do anyone of you know where to buy *ist DS2 in Singapore? I couldn't find it anywhere here in singapore. J&J seems to carry only the DL.

I have seven Pentax mount lenses and I really wanna get my hand on this DS2.... someone who knows kindly let me know. thankx! =)

cheerss..

seafone said:
Do anyone of you know where to buy *ist DS2 in Singapore? I couldn't find it anywhere here in singapore. J&J seems to carry only the DL.

I have seven Pentax mount lenses and I really wanna get my hand on this DS2.... someone who knows kindly let me know. thankx! =)

cheerss..

Well, maybe you would have to wait till after February as I heard that when the New Distributor will take over Pentax distribution..

Yes, probably have to wait till the new distributor take over. This is what a shop tell me when i ask about a pentax flash...

Are you looking for the digital slr? I see a lot of 2nd hand ones over here, let me know your budget if you are interested for me to ship one over to you.

well, i guess we just got to wait till the new distributor settle in for Pentax here.

Are you looking for the digital slr? I see a lot of 2nd hand ones over here, let me know your budget if you are interested for me to ship one over to you.
Haven't really give 2nd hand ones a thought yet.. Yes, I am looking at DSLR like *ist DS2 or at least a DS. Any idea roughly how much are these on 2nd hand market that you seen so far?

seafone said:
well, i guess we just got to wait till the new distributor settle in for Pentax here.

Haven't really give 2nd hand ones a thought yet.. Yes, I am looking at DSLR like *ist DS2 or at least a DS. Any idea roughly how much are these on 2nd hand market that you seen so far?

why not get a D from a guy selling in the B/S section?
only gg for 1.2k or less if u neg.
its got faster AF than the DS/DS2.

seafone said:

You can try TCW at Peninsula, saw they display two *ist DS there last weekend.

istDeS said:

Read in Steve's Cam that Pentax is going to reduce the price of the DL to below USD600, hopefully the price will be effective here

istDeS said:
passed by TCW yesterday, still has that 2 good condition DS there on their showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.