Where to get Oakley Spectacles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTIN1023

Mar 15, 2004
Toa Payoh
Anyone know which Optical Shop carries a wide range of Oakley Spectacles? Not the sunglasses but the Prescriptive Eyewear.

Jurong Point near Coffee Beans. I think at Ten Mile Junction also have IIRC.

See a good range at one of the opticians located on the 1st floor of Thomson Plaza.

Bernard

check out queensway shopping centre! but make sure u get from authorized dealers as the 1 year warranty is only covered by oakley distributor in singapore if u get from authorized dealers...there are some other shops which are selling 'parallel import' sets, no distributor warranty.

hope this helps :p

I think alot. But do go to shops which use good lenses. Maybe the reputable ones I guess.

queensway,bugis, big dept stores, vivo

you'll have a hard time finding an optical shop to cut the lenses to the curved surfaces and it won't be cheap. If I'm not wrong, there's only 2 lens supplier in singapore that have the proper equipment to cut the curved surfaces.

Seng Li Optics at queensway is good :)

you'll have a hard time finding an optical shop to cut the lenses to the curved surfaces and it won't be cheap. If I'm not wrong, there's only 2 lens supplier in singapore that have the proper equipment to cut the curved surfaces.

i got my lens for my oakley straightline 2.0 at a neighbourhood optical shop at toa payoh central in 1 hr, dun think u need special shops la

Status
Not open for further replies.