Where to get Nik's software plugins in Singapore?

Rurouni

Jan 4, 2005
www.lightwerks.net
Does anyone know of any shop that is selling the software at same price as the US store?

Nik recently lowered the price of Vivenza 2 but their online store can't sell to Singapore direct...

There's a shop on the ground floor of Funan Center, selling photobooks and stuff. I saw that they carry Nik Software sometime back. Not sure if the price down is effected in Singapore.

But, I was able to make an online purchase via the US/International website. Cheers!

You can bought online, you're facing the same problem with me during the credit card payment .

But no worries, it will solve with paypal payment. You just need to register paypal and do the payment thru it .

Bought mine at Cathay Photo at Peninsula.

ohh i am more keen in the efex silver pro haha

I believe the photography book store at Funan 1st floor is selling the complete edition for cheap. Thought I saw it for like $299! but then I could be grossly mistaken. this was wayy after I bought my HDR Efex Pro...

Best if you can find a trial copy to test out before buying. I find Ps adjustment layer much friendlier for simple monochrome. You can always go back to the controls as and when unlike Silver pro.

I believe the photography book store at Funan 1st floor is selling the complete edition for cheap. Thought I saw it for like $299! but then I could be grossly mistaken. this was wayy after I bought my HDR Efex Pro...

its academic edition :(

The name of the shop on the ground floor of Funan is "Riceball". It is cheaper to buy online though.

Just bought complete set from adorama at US$ 210 then used Vpost to deliver it.....

Just bought complete set from adorama at US$ 210 then used Vpost to deliver it.....

bro, i m oso thinking of getting something from Adorama. Can you recall if it is cheaper to ship via Vpost? I think it cost about US$50 (typical) via UPS. Thanks.

bro, i m oso thinking of getting something from Adorama. Can you recall if it is cheaper to ship via Vpost? I think it cost about US$50 (typical) via UPS. Thanks.

if u got citibank credit card, can try borderlinx.com , the rates might be cheaper then vpost.

You can buy online..you just write to them and tell them you are in singapore and they will ask you do via paypal

Or do what i did..i chose malaysia as option..it gave an error..then i wrote to them and it went through!

A

wow thanks, so many replies : D I'll try asking Cathay, I just need vivenza 2 actually and I did the trial and I'm used to their system of adjustments.

For Paypal I have to link to my local bank account right? Or can I transfer credit from my credit card into the paypal a/c? I'm really behind the times in payment modes -.-

Complete set includes silver efex pro 2. Once you get your cd with the codes, all versions can be updated online - it comes with it.
Better to use Vpost as they have promotional offers- they sent mine at less than $ 2! you are also given a US address so you you can shop online.
I used Paypal to pay for everything..... Hope this helps you out guys!

hi, im looking to purchase silver efex pro 2. It's cheaper to purchase directly from Nik Software website?
Can someone advise?

Thanks.