Where to get Nik's software plugins in Singapore?

hi, im looking to purchase silver efex pro 2. It's cheaper to purchase directly from Nik Software website?
Can someone advise?

Thanks.

Believe you can get the same prices with either Adorama.com or Bhphotovideo.com. Not too clear you can check the sites. I just purchased Color Efex Pro 3.0 from Bhphotovideo at US$159.95. Decided to just spend the US$41 for shipping via UPS Worldwide Saver due to very bad experiences with Vpost with 2 different shipments. Took more than a month to arrive and on both occasions, it was someone else's item!! Figured given the depressed US Dollar, I don't mind parting with the extra cash!

For Silver Efex Pro 2.0 , you can bought the download version on nik website , no need shipment and delay ;-)

As mention before, you can the do the payment thru paypal .

After you done the payment , the activation key will give to u thru email , but you must call their service centre number .

Quite simple and straightforward .

Last edited:
For Silver Efex Pro 2.0 , you can bought the download version on nik website , no need shipment and delay ;-)

As mention before, you can the do the payment thru paypal .

After you done the payment , the activation key will give to u thru email , but you must call their service centre number .

Quite simple and straightforward .

i waiting for promotion offers haha, missed the previous one

For those looking for SFX, can try from digitalsilverimaging. I believe its the cheapest price. U$140

For those looking for SFX, can try from digitalsilverimaging. I believe its the cheapest price. U$140

I went to the site to check the shipping charges but Singapore is not inside the dropbox.

For those in schools, the academic version is selling in Funan for S$299 (LR&Aperture plugin version) Good price.

For those who used paypal to order from the website, can confirm if you put your address but country set as non-Singapore (E.g. Malaysia) then use Paypal to process the payment, will the order go through?

Online may be the most value for money now because if you google, there are websites that provide referral discounts on the software.

I went to the site to check the shipping charges but Singapore is not inside the dropbox.

Just use download method. Why do you need the boxed version? Want to resell? ;p

They don't allow you to buy download version if you are from Singapore.. : ( That's why a few are looking to buy the box set...

That's not true. There is no "Singapore" country option when inputting the address. What you can do (and as written here in an earlier post) is to choose another country like "Malaysia". Your online purchase should go through.

Be aware that if you ship the box version, there is a chance you might attract gst.

Last edited:
But when I emailed their customer service dept they said that if I do that the credit card payment would be rejected : /

Use Paypal and it should go through.

But when I emailed their customer service dept they said that if I do that the credit card payment would be rejected : /

Thats funny because I paid my purchase with credit card, no problem. But I guess it depends on luck because some information can trigger fraud alert and causing your order rejected.