Where to get LX3 Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjzsakae

Feb 26, 2009
Hi guys.. i am a LX3 owner here :D and currently looking for another spare battery for my LX3..
Planning to get a 3rd party one.. Where can I get the best price? Please state the shop name and price here too or if anyone planning to let go of their spare batt pls PM me too ;p

Thanks!

I got an unbranded one from ebay. paid less than $14.
I don't recommend Edworks brand battery - I've got one that doesnt hold charge for more than 20 mins use.

roger.. "Edworks " has been blacklisted.. =)
thanks..

Alan Photo's LX3 3 party batt is just $15 leh.. how is the performance for their 3rd party batt? good mah?

Alan Photo's LX3 3 party batt is just $15 leh.. how is the performance for their 3rd party batt? good mah?

You have a good camera. Why shorten its lifespan by using a third party battery? :dunno:

I have 1 of those when I got my LX3 there... the batt sucks. didn't last more then a month and now it screws up big time. Can't even switch on my LX3. only can use in photo viewing mode. strange.... listen to THECHEF. get a new original panasonic batt. when i go on my next holiday, i'm gonna get an original spare batt.

I have 1 of those when I got my LX3 there... the batt sucks. didn't last more then a month and now it screws up big time. Can't even switch on my LX3. only can use in photo viewing mode. strange.... listen to THECHEF. get a new original panasonic batt. when i go on my next holiday, i'm gonna get an original spare batt.

any idea where to get the original battery? can't find anywhere... is it available at the panasonic bukit merah office?

i have no answer to that yet. as I've yet to get a brand new original batt. maybe you can call ms colour or ap to check? if not, jus call panasonic itself to get it from them.

Sorry OT abit. Am i right to say that Third party batt for DSLR is oK but not OK for small cam like Lx3 or other PnS cams.Thanks.:)

i have no answer to that yet. as I've yet to get a brand new original batt. maybe you can call ms colour or ap to check? if not, jus call panasonic itself to get it from them.

I checked/called MScolor, TKfoto, Alan photo (both outlet), John3:16, TCW, harvey norman (funan), Cathay (both outlet) and Lords but all don't have. Finally found it at Song Brothers at funan at $75... ouch...

in case anyone else interested they still have a few there...

Sorry OT abit. Am i right to say that Third party batt for DSLR is oK but not OK for small cam like Lx3 or other PnS cams.Thanks.:)

personally i avoid 3rd part batteries as i've bad experiences with them - main complain being that they don't hold the charges well.

IMHO if we already spent so much on the cam might as well spend a little more for compatibility, durability, and peace of mind...

i bought mine in China, Guangzhou for approx $25 SGD.
Export set to middle east apparently.
So far no explosions yet...

check out eastgear website. it worked better than original :cool:

dun seem to have LX3 batts according to eastgear website

u can always call eastgear to check for compatibility, if it is not listed on the website ;)

Many onwners claimed they got good deal by looking at the useless freebies. It just add to the weight, waste and time loss

Funan Song Brother is selling the original LX3 batts @$65 so u guys can go there c c

Aiyoh... i paid $75... kenna chop.... !@#@!$#$@$#

Status
Not open for further replies.