Where to get Lotus petal len hood (62mm) in SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Jia

Feb 28, 2004
As above, anyone knows where got sell locally...

Cheers,
Hong Jia

Erm dunno lehz...

Went MScolor they say dun have... Went CP marina south oso dun have...
or maybe i describe wrongly... What is the actual name of the item...

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Erm dunno lehz...

Went MScolor they say dun have... Went CP marina south oso dun have...
or maybe i describe wrongly... What is the actual name of the item...

Cheers...

What about take the 72mm one to show them?
Any other members could help?

I am also looking for 62mm petal lens hood. Dont know whether can unscrew the first part of pahyee tube adapter and replace it with petal lens hood.

donkuok said:
I am also looking for 62mm petal lens hood. Dont know whether can unscrew the first part of pahyee tube adapter and replace it with petal lens hood.
I'm having the Sigma Petal hood which I purchased from the Taiwan "San Ge" together with the lens hood, just like my avatar. :D , my friends is going to Taiwan in the next two week, anyone want to purchase it can send me PM and I'll try to get it for you guys. But no promise as it'll depend on my friend whether he is willing to help me to get. OK ? :dunno:
Or we can start a new thread to conduct the MO and ask him to post from Taiwan.

From the some information i gathered about flower hood, flower hood are usually meant for DSLR or SLR lens... put on turn and lock... hence... the len adapter we have might not be able to hold the lens hood sercurely... i tot i read before some article posted here about using flower hood with threads, can screw on to the threads on the filter i think...

Cheers...

wta.... the original 72mm lens flower hood.. can it fit togather with UV filter???

why no answer?? fz20 suck. :thumbsd:

gernie said:
why no answer?? fz20 suck. :thumbsd:
No answer becoz ppl here are busy outing with this cam. No time to type in this forum. I asked a lot of questions and didnt get anybbbb reply. Sad huh

Status
Not open for further replies.