where to get LOTR trilogy extended cut set

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
where's a good place to get the boxed 3-in-1 set?
$240 is MSRP right, any cheaper anywhere?

denizenx said:
I am not a collector, just curious. I bought the LOTR piece by piece. Just happen to like the shows. I paid around $25 each in Sim Lim shops. Why the 3-in-1 cost $240? Is it one of those limited edition thing?

$25 each for each extended edition? I think the one that you bought were theatrical edition.

Normally , it is selling at $59.90 for FoTR: EE, $69.90 for both TTT: EE and RoTK: EE.

tOGGY said:
I am not a collector, just curious. I bought the LOTR piece by piece. Just happen to like the shows. I paid around $25 each in Sim Lim shops. Why the 3-in-1 cost $240? Is it one of those limited edition thing?

25 dollars is for non-extended version lar, code 3 somemore. The extended version is sold at around 70 SGD each (code 1), and the extended LIMITED edition is hundred plus.

denizenx said:

Try gramaphone (between peninsula and Capitol building)

oh.. overlooked that bit .. thanks for pointing out

arikevin said:
$25 each for each extended edition? I think the one that you bought were theatrical edition.

Normally , it is selling at $59.90 for FoTR: EE, $69.90 for both TTT: EE and RoTK: EE.

Not a collector buff, and still unsure of the extended version difference. I opened the pack on the RoTK and there are 2 disc. One on the movie and the other disc on the special features : containing
'Indepth programs- (eg A director's Vision, Filmaker's journey, National Geographic Special.
Featurettes,Original Theatrical Traliers and TV Spots, Supertrialer etc.

Is this the theatrical version or the extended version? It does not say clearly in the box. Kindly update me, quite sotong here.

i have a sealed LOTR 12-disc EE R1 brought from USA. S$130 but can deal only in Funan/Peninsula area after 6 pm (eg: at SEED). pm if interested.

/me runs and hide before mods descend on unauthorised sales post...

Status
Not open for further replies.