Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

Must be lexar? Try sim Lim square, best bargain on L5.

Go to HWZ, go to the priceguides and look look for your cards.

I only saw it at the recent it show. Have not seen it around... You might want to call convergent who is the distributor iirc and ask where you can get that.

Thanks for the suggestion. Best Bargain does not carry Lexar. Reason for Lexar because it's value for money compared to other brands.

Sorry, no. Sandisk is still value king. Lexar focuses on their "Pro" line here which is very ex. MS Color and Cathay carry Lexar too. With Sandisk, You can get the 95MB/s 32GB SD UHS-I cards for $106.

Sorry, no. Sandisk is still value king. Lexar focuses on their "Pro" line here which is very ex. MS Color and Cathay carry Lexar too. With Sandisk, You can get the 95MB/s 32GB SD UHS-I cards for $106.

You are wrong. Previously, I got the Lexar 64GB SDXC 600X (rated 90MB/S) from COMEX which cost me $160 while Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB (rated 95MB/S) cost more than $250. Hence I want to get a second card.

crazypaladin said:
You are wrong. Previously, I got the Lexar 64GB SDXC 600X (rated 90MB/S) from COMEX which cost me $160 while Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB (rated 95MB/S) cost more than $250. Hence I want to get a second card.

Lexar 64GB 600x at $160 really good price.

Mine just shipper from amazon at SDXC $68.14 USD for 400x 64GB & 600x 64GB something expansive for $120 USD end up only bought 400x 64GB and still not added cost from US shipping to SG.

PLease note that labels on the memory card are just claims. Real life performance may vary.

I have used Lexar, Kingston and Sandisk cards since they were just startups in Silicon Valley. I only use Sandisk nowadays.

PLease note that labels on the memory card are just claims. Real life performance may vary.

I have used Lexar, Kingston and Sandisk cards since they were just startups in Silicon Valley. I only use Sandisk nowadays.

Yup, don't take the labels seriously at all. I would buy a 1000x CF card from Lexar but probably never a SD card. They don't have the best reputation when it comes to fast SD cards, I would rather consider a Toshiba.