Where to get lens cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

currahee

Jun 6, 2002
Bishan
Visit site
lost the lens cover for the EOS300D. any idea where is selling the cover? thanks.

Just go to any camera shop mentioned in these forum,
most will have. Check out TK FOTO, CATHAY and THE CAMERA WORKSHOP.
BTW, I find Nikon lens caps to be better designed. Changed most of my lens caps
but that's just me. Just look out of what diameter fits ( at the front of the lens )

+evenstar said:
you're talking about lens cap or body cap?

OT abit on his thread, I would like to know where to get body cap n avg price...thks :)

rogue76 said:
OT abit on his thread, I would like to know where to get body cap n avg price...thks :)

Almost any photographic store will carry it... its pretty much mount dependent. Its even easier to find than a lens cap.

FiveIronFrenzy said:
Just go to any camera shop mentioned in these forum,
most will have. Check out TK FOTO, CATHAY and THE CAMERA WORKSHOP.
BTW, I find Nikon lens caps to be better designed. Changed most of my lens caps
but that's just me. Just look out of what diameter fits ( at the front of the lens )

good advise! how much is it for a 77mm nikon lens cap do you know? thanks!

solarii said:
Almost any photographic store will carry it... its pretty much mount dependent. Its even easier to find than a lens cap.

oh..thks. looking for a EF mount body cap. hmm, any idea on the avg price, dun wanna get "rip" by any of the stores.. ;)

there're three types of caps, so pls state which type you're looking for, otherwise it's very difficult for others to help you.
1) Body cap
2) Lens front cap
3) Lens rear cap

speedblade said:
good advise! how much is it for a 77mm nikon lens cap do you know? thanks!

I suggest you do a search under PPCP in consumer's corner. PM ParkerT, he sells generic center-grip lens caps, similar to nikons. These are very good

Stoned said:
I suggest you do a search under PPCP in consumer's corner. PM ParkerT, he sells generic center-grip lens caps, similar to nikons. These are very good

thanks!

folks Perly Inc also sells them, pinch type similar o nikon which in my opinion is better than the canon lens cover especially when using with hood

I forgot how much I paid for my 77mms already, quite a while ago since i got them.
But I got them from TK Foto, James. Actually there are alot of places carrying them I remember. Maybe can ask ESPN if he have any idea. This guys knows nikon stuff best. I'm just an average canon nut... heh heh....

Status
Not open for further replies.