Where to get good selection of Orchids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogenkidesu

Feb 15, 2006
Singapore
Hi all,

Am interested in getting some pots of orchids but am not sure where are the places with good selections of orchids. I guess some of these may be the orchid nurseries which I saw on an expressway near Choa Chu Kang, but I am not sure whether they do retail sales and which are the ones that are recommended. Anyone has any idea?

Appreciate it. :)

Hi all,

Am interested in getting some pots of orchids but am not sure where are the places with good selections of orchids. I guess some of these may be the orchid nurseries which I saw on an expressway near Choa Chu Kang, but I am not sure whether they do retail sales and which are the ones that are recommended. Anyone has any idea?

Go to Joan Road,(Thomson Road,near MacRitchie reservoir) nursery called Ji Mei, the last time I was there, I saw lots of orchids in pots for sale, that was in 2006.

Hi all,

Hi Ogen,

I have been to one of the nurseries off Sungei Tengah Road (Woon Leng) and they sell loads of orchids, wholesale and retail. You'll need to drive in though. Another nursery you can try is Song Orchids (also around there). If you want to join outings to some of the nurseries, you can register at the forums in http://www.greenculturesg.com.

happy orchid shopping!

Great information. Thanks, will check out the links and places over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.