Where to get FZ-50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack50N

Dec 23, 2006
Ang Mo Kio
Hello guys, I am a newbie who would like to get an FZ-50, but this is the first time for me (An average student who saved up :) ) to get such an expensive one . Can you guys advise me where to get it and how much you guys had paid for it.

Thanks alot guys :)

Hello guys, I am a newbie who would like to get an FZ-50, but this is the first time for me (An average student who saved up :) ) to get such an expensive one . Can you guys advise me where to get it and how much you guys had paid for it.

HI..

Pls do en e-quote to MS COlor...I did mine last year Dec and they gave me a satisfactory pricing plus some freebies.

AFAIK, these freebies wont be available if u walk in.

I think mostly Singapore price will be cheaper compared to JB price.
I got a resonable qoute on FZ30 @ a camera shop at Ang Moi Kio, but forget the shop's name.
BTW, don't go to those head copping shop at Sim Lim Square.

Hi Jack5ON,;) I bought mine at AP at $900(incl. gst) with 2pcs of 512mbSD card + Lumix's bag around end of Aug last year. In fact at 1st thought of buying at CP but was quoted $920.
Btw, but :dunno: why during dec last year called to chk on behalf of my uncle & suprised me both up a little. Now :dunno: cos didn't chk.

how to do the E-quote? I mean the things to include in it?

Thanks for your info.
Haha

HI..

Pls do en e-quote to MS COlor...I did mine last year Dec and they gave me a satisfactory pricing plus some freebies.

AFAIK, these freebies wont be available if u walk in.

How do you E-quote? I mean the information to include?

haha Thanks for the info :)

how to do the E-quote? I mean the things to include in it?

Thanks for your info.
Haha

Most photog shops usually recommended by people here,
ie.
MS Colour
Cathay Photo

To name a few; would have E-quote forms on their sites. Just fill in all the relevant information lor!

Or you could be like me.. Sit and wait for people who won cameras in contests la, or for people who buy already don't want.. Even cheaper! =D With warranty too.

Hi Jack5ON,;) I bought mine at AP at $900(incl. gst) with 2pcs of 512mbSD card + Lumix's bag around end of Aug last year. In fact at 1st thought of buying at CP but was quoted $920.
Btw, but :dunno: why during dec last year called to chk on behalf of my uncle & suprised me both up a little. Now :dunno: cos didn't chk.

Thanks, I shall call and ask them and compare the prices. :)

I think mostly Singapore price will be cheaper compared to JB price.
I got a resonable qoute on FZ30 @ a camera shop at Ang Moi Kio, but forget the shop's name.
BTW, don't go to those head copping shop at Sim Lim Square.

Haha... Thanks.

Most photog shops usually recommended by people here,
ie.
MS Colour
Cathay Photo

To name a few; would have E-quote forms on their sites. Just fill in all the relevant information lor!

Or you could be like me.. Sit and wait for people who won cameras in contests la, or for people who buy already don't want.. Even cheaper! =D With warranty too.

Thanks

Thanks guys :) I had bought a FZ-50 from MS color. They are easy to talk to and of course the price and service is :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help

Paid less than 900 for the black one :)

Perhaps should wait till today, because the e-quote is being sent to me with a better price for a sliver one :cry:

But I must say that their service is really :thumbsup:

Sure will visit them again :)

Paid less than 900 for the black one :)

Perhaps should wait till today, because the e-quote is being sent to me with a better price for a sliver one :cry:

But I must say that their service is really :thumbsup:

Sure will visit them again :)

Ya..the service is good that i bought quite a number of items from them when i got my FZ50

but rem to check ur purchase. They gave me a larger UV filter during purchase...

Ya..the service is good that i bought quite a number of items from them when i got my FZ50

but rem to check ur purchase. They gave me a larger UV filter during purchase...

Hehe... I had attached the UV filter and it fit well :)

But cannot start shooting till 3 weeks later as my exam is coming ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.