Where to get full set of Angry Birds plush?

As above; looking for those which come with sound ...

TIA! :cool:

i think jurong point got sell.... my friends bought 1 basket and gave it to our GP teacher to thank her for her guidance during PW

just get any one without the sound..... and when you throw them at people... start cawing :bsmilie:

Hi Adam Goi,Jurong point 1 #03 have stocks:)

crystal1993 said:
Since they announced that they will be selling it...?

Yesterday i went to check dun have le :(

zordan said:
Got Angry Birds Fever (I guess calling it “Angry Bird Flu” might be a bad idea), but can’t muster up the energy to build a man-sized Angry Birds costume? Want something a bit more portable? Don’t fret :)

Were you referring to this? :bsmilie:

angry.jpg

you mean the one that has so called rubber band and when hit something will have the sound isit ? The same one singtel gave away during march IT show ? i wanna know too!

toy outpost ??? ... jurong point/vivo toy outpost have

just saw a store selling the entire collection in various sizes at Thomson Plaza last night. near the kopitiam. not sure if they're original though :p

Not sure about the entire set of plush but this shop in Daimaru on ground floor near the lifts sell mostly or entirely angry bird stuff.

Last edited:
This is definitely the most amazing mobile game ever created. Recently, Angry Birds Online Rio released the latest update, called Smugglers Plane, cant wait to buy it!.

Last edited: