where to get customised slot-in album and traditional paste-on coffeetable album

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

I need to know where to get slot-in albums and paste-on coffeetable albums. Currently, my local supplier couldn't cope with my orders (or don't really care about my orders:() and damn irresponsible, so I need to look for another supplier. Can't afford to be played out too many times.

Thanks in advance
Max 2.8

u can try gloryworkz. getting the first shipment of customised albums will take you sometime though.

Good luck!

u can try gloryworkz. getting the first shipment of customised albums will take you sometime though.

Good luck!

Thanks, I tried contacting them last time, no reply from email and nobody pickup my call...:dunno: I think Mr Robby is too busy to take care of small players like me.:(

Good luck!

Yeah glory workz albums are pretty cool with quite a good range of fabrics to choose from. The first reaction from my clients are WOW.. So nice.. :eek: when they received the albums. But the prices are also abit steep. (Have not been comparing around really..)

Well, something to share about Glory workz.. I do have some bad experience with them on delivery for albums, and also a bad case of wrong order which they push the blame on me. :cry:

Yeah glory workz albums are pretty cool with quite a good range of fabrics to choose from. The first reaction from my clients are WOW.. So nice.. :eek: when they received the albums. But the prices are also abit steep. (Have not been comparing around really..)

Well, something to share about Glory workz.. I do have some bad experience with them on delivery for albums, and also a bad case of wrong order which they push the blame on me. :cry:

Had no experience with them. So far, I only use 1 supplier. Thought I can trust them since they run a small operation, family kind.:confused:

Thanks, I tried contacting them last time, no reply from email and nobody pickup my call...:dunno: I think Mr Robby is too busy to take care of small players like me.:(
Cos like me, you ordered too few at one go, they aren't interested. They are only interested in large qty orders like 24 etc.

glory workz , u got to order at least 12 or isti 24. cant remember.

yup, need to order 24 atleast. i order afew times with robby, the only problem i have w him is that album too slow getting.

i order 8 by 12, 8 by 10 and 8 by 6, all are good, infact i like his album, but need to order 24 pcs so very siong.

Hi all,

I need to know where to get slot-in albums and paste-on coffeetable albums. Currently, my local supplier couldn't cope with my orders (or don't really care about my orders:() and damn irresponsible, so I need to look for another supplier. Can't afford to be played out too many times.

Thanks in advance
Max 2.8
I guess for slot in albums you are not looking for those usual types which can add some emboss (like 喜喜) words at front cover right. These type I think quite alot of places able to do.
24 books, you can take in lah ;)
If looking for more different slot in albums, then I dunno

I guess for slot in albums you are not looking for those usual types which can add some emboss (like 喜喜) words at front cover right. These type I think quite alot of places able to do.
24 books, you can take in lah ;)
If looking for more different slot in albums, then I dunno

I order mine from Italy... so far so good.

Good luck!

Gloryworkz service is a thumb down. Very slow in answering emails, provide pricing etc.
Told them I need to make order weeks b4, still no reply from them. ;(

Gloryworkz service is a thumb down. Very slow in answering emails, provide pricing etc.

How 2 order from them?

You're right. I was a little disappointed on their customer service. I get a phonecall about 4 days after I post my enquiry on their website. Then when I showed up for an appointment, they seemed surprised like they weren't expecting me. And they are horrible sales people. Felt like I was wasting their time. In fact, they were answering cellphone calls and using the internet during my appointment, I don't even know when he's done with his business, we're just sitting there like dummies. But they were very excited to say goodbye to me though. And I was also disappointed that there is no pricelist, just some handwritten gig. And of course, they said they would email me a pricelist but how long does it take to type out 5 lines of agreed pricing. Great products but I don't know if this will fly for me.

Please recommend another album maker in Singapore. There has to be another one.

Maybe can try Album Story at the ground floor of Peninsular....Passed by and was quite impressed by what I saw from the outside, but never did go in as I was in a hurry...

Status
Not open for further replies.