Where to get confetti for wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi,

Does any one know where I can get confetti for weddings? Friends and i wanna throw some during our good pal's wedding. :)

Been searching and only came up with "party poppers" which is not quite what we want....

Thanks!

office shedder? :)

Actually you would want to check if the venue allow you to do that.... cause some venues would not. Anyway, you can try getting rose petals or rice (if it's out door) instead of paper confetti.

And if you want those paper ones... there are huge party tudes thingie in the market that really threw out lots of confetti.... two would mess up a garden easily.

Last edited:
most churches are not allow using confetti.

you can try SKP see what the have..

there are huge party tudes thingie in the market that really threw out lots of confetti.... two would mess up a garden easily.
warning, do not using this when there are babies and young children around, they will get frighten and cry because of the loud sound.

Actually you would want to check if the venue allow you to do that.... cause some venues would not. Anyway, you can try getting rose petals or rice (if it's out door) instead of paper confetti.

And if you want those paper ones... there are huge party tudes thingie in the market that really threw out lots of confetti.... two would mess up a garden easily.

rice now very expensive, rose petals also. of the two, i would suggest rose petals. don't waste food :) most party stores (there's one opposite the old nafa) have confetti

rice now very expensive, rose petals also. of the two, i would suggest rose petals. don't waste food :) most party stores (there's one opposite the old nafa) have confetti

piang!! u throwing how many KGs? plus the birds can eat it afterwards, so no need to clean up.

Birds eat rose petals?

the rice lah

I read along time ago in the States where throwing rice was a traditional thingy .. it has been discouraged or banned in some places as there were cases of pigeons or birds that ate the rice in it's dry form. The problem was when they drink water, the rice expanded... and yup...lots of dead birds from bloated stomach that burst due to the bloating of rices.

if this is true heheh...nasty scene man at the wedding heh

Last edited:
I read along time ago in the States where throwing rice was a traditional thingy .. it has been discouraged or banned in some places as there were cases of pigeons or birds that ate the rice in it's dry form. The problem was when they drink water, the rice expanded... and yup...lots of dead birds from bloated stomach that burst due to the bloating of rices.

okay lah... can throw bird seeds lor...... :sweat:

Bird rice cookers!
Fresh meat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.